king statement

bawsburst

King is just another Rebel. Ah well. Another "Rangers man" who could have bought the club with his pocket change slips away.

Withholding season ticket cash from the club at the present time is something i'd expect from a taig.

Absolutely disgusting that King has advocated this action.

Time for GW and the board to go get some real investment.

Where? the £1.5m came from in house, with the £1m laxeys part loaded with punitive £150k interest .

This forum is completely mental, I know there's many on here who have balanced views but people calling Dave King scum etc seems to me to be people who don't have the interests of the club at heart.

Every point he raises is a valid one.

He's not saying don't buy season tickets, just don't provide another loan facility to unnamed shareholders till we truly know what their intentions are and how they intend to squander, or not, that money.

was thinking the same thing. Some people need to wake the fuck up. Funny how I barely hear anyone give patter like that at the games, pub, bus etc. just on here

Makes one wonder...

Think what your saying is that the ambulancemen should stay outside the room until the murderer lets them in.

nope but ill repeat what i am saying for the hard of head

Rangers will NOT do a share issue until the time is right and wallace has completed his business review.

When Rangers do the share issue, all the current shareholders MUST be asked first.

AFTER this has happened, Dave King can put his cash in.

not a moment before unless he intends making it a donation.

these hedge fund guys are going nowhere unless they are bought out

it amazes me that people point blank refuse to accept this

Without investment we will go nowhere and will be pumped mercilessly by the bheasts for years, if

thats what you want support the hedge funders

Without investment we will go nowhere and will be pumped mercilessly by the bheasts for years, if

fucking hell are you being deliberatly obtuse?

nit a single person has said we wont need investment, no one has said we dont want investment.

but there are rules we need to follow, we can NOT just do a share issue because dk wants one.

we need to get the balance sheets and income/expendature sorted out. Then we need to deal with a share issue. Even at tht point DK will be at the back of the line of people asked for investment. the currebt shareholders need asked first.

see when the current investors take up their allocation of shares in the next share issue.

there is going to be a lot of egg on faces of the people who think DK is our ONLY option.

he is at the back of he line and hates that fact. he is currently trying his best to scaremongee fans into his way of thinking.

is that your worry? what other teams may/or may not do to us... stop falling for the fear factor and certainly stop giving a fuck what "they" do...

I wonder if there were rules we needed to follow when the 1.5 million loan offer was made, I'd also like to see concrete evidence that Dave King offered it interest free

Seeing as Ahmad and Stockbridge have left, I guess it's not standard practice to video those discussions :ph34r:

fucking hell are you being deliberatly obtuse?

nit a single person has said we wont need investment, no one has said we dont want investment.

but there are rules we need to follow, we can NOT just do a share issue because dk wants one.

we need to get the balance sheets and income/expendature sorted out. Then we need to deal with a share issue. Even at tht point DK will be at the back of the line of people asked for investment. the currebt shareholders need asked first.

see when the current investors take up their allocation of shares in the next share issue.

there is going to be a lot of egg on faces of the people who think DK is our ONLY option.

he is at the back of he line and hates that fact. he is currently trying his best to scaremongee fans into his way of thinking.

Gogzy gogzy gogzy!

inclined to agree with this.

nope but ill repeat what i am saying for the hard of head

Rangers will NOT do a share issue until the time is right and wallace has completed his business review.

When Rangers do the share issue, all the current shareholders MUST be asked first.

AFTER this has happened, Dave King can put his cash in.

not a moment before unless he intends making it a donation.

I admire your trust in Graham Wallace and his board but some have been/felt shafted too many times to be as trusting. The short-term loan was the ball breaker, I feel.

inclined to agree with this.

Find my self siding with king TBH

if the current board/investors are really in it for the best of the club why not get king on board?

The easdales want to play boss and these faceless wanker investors just want to bleed as much as they can from the club, no more evident than the 15% they are making on the loan. We don't even fuckin know who is behind these groups!

Wake up folks

I have held a belief for a long time that we had major players sitting until the time was right, but if so, we would not have seen the terms agreed to, that we have with this £1.5m loan.

I admire your trust in Graham Wallace and his board but some have been/felt shafted too many times to be as trusting. The short-term loan was the ball breaker, I feel.

Graham Wallace was one of the head honchos at MTV and at Man City. He is not going to risk his reputation for a measly 300k.

dave king on the other hand is a proven bullshitter so i am more reluctant to listen to his ramblings.