king statement

bawsburst

Taig, scum and want to hurt the club?

You really expect any right-minded Rangers fan to engage in any sort of debate with this type of mindset? I repeat, I will not discuss this with you. Despite your quite disgusting attitude do you see me retaliating with name calling? No. Frustration that someone disagrees with you results in them being a taig? Quite disturbing.

And if you even bothered to read my original post that resulted in you calling me taig scum, you'd realise I was holding no one to ransom. My season ticket money will be conditional, based on the current boards actions and transparency from this point onwards. As a Rangers fan, after everything we've been through as a club I feel this is more than acceptable. Dave King is a man i trust that has Rangers best interests at heart. If you don't, carry on. Calling someone a taig for not agreeing with you will only switch users off from this site. The fact you're even still posting without being banned yet is unfortunately a damning indictment of where Rangersmedia is as a forum now and sadly why so many good Rangers fans have been driven away from here over the years.

Report me if you're really that worried about some name calling, I think it's telling you seem to be more focused on that than trying to justify your position.

Talk about 'conditional', 'ringfencing' etc all sounds fine and well but ultimately the renewal form either goes back or it doesn't as is the case every year, you'll need to make that decision. Abandoning the club when we're not even back in the top flight yet certainly isn't something I can understand.

No its not Ive lived through times when Rangers played shite for years and the fans

got sick of it and slowly drifted away, do you want that again?

I want the club to cut its costs,become self sustaining and spend what it earns, if we do that wisely we can still compete, admittedly not with Ally as manager.

If the upcoming accounts are anything to go by we have significantly cut down on the 1m a month losses.

There will be a share issue in the next 18 months probably and we will get plenty investment. If King wants to invest then he can :)

is that agreement or disagreement?

Agreement.

I want the club to run itself, get the costs down, spend what we earn and look to the future, apparently the accounts are going to show a significant reduction in our 1m per month losses which is a good thing.

There will be a share issue in the next 18 months before the top flight and.we will get plenty of investment

So to the obvious question.... How do the spackers get and buy the season tickets and from whom.... You know the ones they are going to "ring fence" the money for.... I think pat, mick and the Irishman came up with that one... lol.

Your right, hoping King can answer this in the coming days....

Report me if you're really that worried about some name calling, I think it's telling you seem to be more focused on that than trying to justify your position.

Talk about 'conditional', 'ringfencing' etc all sounds fine and well but ultimately the renewal form either goes back or it doesn't as is the case every year, you'll need to make that decision. Abandoning the club when we're not even back in the top flight yet certainly isn't something I can understand.

It's taig like - no more no less

They spout about beating them then play into their hands

The Bheasts are on the back foot like never before and our rebels choose now to stir the shot

The taigs are the only winners here

120 days they said they would give Wallace, these cunts decided they enjoyed their 5 minutes of fame before the agm and they couldn't wait 120 days

Fuck them

Yes, I find discussing you far more important than Rangers.

I repeat, I will not go in depth with a conversation with someone who calls me taig scum for not agreeing with them. I wouldn't talk to someone like that in the street or associate with anyone of that ilk, so why would I on here? Clearly having a rational, mature discussion is not something you are able to muster so why would i start? To reiterate, people like you are why so many stopped using Rangersmedia.

I'm on my phone and can't seem to find a report post button, if you direct me to it I'll gladly report you for your disgusting behaviour.

Agreement.

I want the club to run itself, get the costs down, spend what we earn and look to the future, apparently the accounts are going to show a significant reduction in our 1m per month losses which is a good thing.

There will be a share issue in the next 18 months before the top flight and.we will get plenty of investment

Think this is the first time I've ever agreed with you

:D

Graham Wallace was one of the head honchos at MTV and at Man City. He is not going to risk his reputation for a measly 300k.

dave king on the other hand is a proven bullshitter so i am more reluctant to listen to his ramblings.

Head honcho's? He was the finance officer for MTV and chief operating officer for Man City. That second role is impressive, but to say he was a head honcho at MTV is rather silly. I believe he worked under the MTV Europe banner?

Head honcho's? He was the finance officer for MTV and chief operating officer for Man City. That second role is impressive, but to say he was a head honcho at MTV is rather silly. I believe he worked under the MTV Europe banner?

nice pedantry sir :P

fair point though.

Do you or don't you think Wallace has the appropriate CV for the role of Rangers CEO?

After all one of the big bleatings about Mather was him not being qualified enough.

Yes, I find discussing you far more important than Rangers.

I repeat, I will not go in depth with a conversation with someone who calls me taig scum for not agreeing with them. I wouldn't talk to someone like that in the street or associate with anyone of that ilk, so why would I on here? Clearly having a rational, mature discussion is not something you are able to muster so why would i start? To reiterate, people like you are why so many stopped using Rangersmedia.

I'm on my phone and can't seem to find a report post button, if you direct me to it I'll gladly report you for your disgusting behaviour.

And again the point is avoided, if you really had the courage of your convictions surely you'd engage in the discussion whatever you think of me personally.

I think you need to be in full mode to get the report button. (tu)

Do you or don't you think Wallace has the appropriate CV for the role of Rangers CEO?

After all one of the big bleatings about Mather was him not being qualified enough.

I believe Graham Wallace came with the right CV; absolutely. My problem is not with Wallace but the investors that are forcing him to take ludicrous loans in order to keep the business afloat.

Some people are calling him a liar and although I will admit to feeling that he is twisting facts, I do not feel he is fleecing his pockets like others before him and therefore has no reason to lie personally.

If he walks, like some say he might, it will be because he realised he made a mistake and the investors are not going to be told how Rangers will be run - not because he started crying at what Dave King said.

Your right, hoping King can answer this in the coming days....

I can give you the answer right now, "Season tickets will be sold under the auspices, terms and conditions of the the club/PLC not of anyone else or under their blackmailing conditions or threats"

Something else to think about, Laxey if they can get enough support and feel that their investment is threatened wouldn't think twice about padlocking the gates and selling for houses supermarkets, or any development that covered their investment and more, think on wreckers you may accomplish your objective a legacy to be proud of....who helped kill The Rangers..