king statement

bawsburst

I can give you the answer right now, "Season tickets will be sold under the auspices, terms and conditions of the the club/PLC not of anyone else or under their blackmailing conditions or threats"

Something else to think about, Laxey if they can get enough support and feel that their investment is threatened wouldn't think twice about padlocking the gates and selling for houses supermarkets, or any development that covered their investment and more, think on wreckers you may accomplish your objective a legacy to be proud of....who helped kill The Rangers..

Don't you feel that that legacy may happen if Laxey and co are allowed to continue?

And again the point is avoided, if you really had the courage of your convictions surely you'd engage in the discussion whatever you think of me personally.

I think you need to be in full mode to get the report button. (tu)

I reiterate, I will continue to "avoid the point" as I refuse point blank to discuss this matter with a character like you. The irony being you completely ignored my original post and your only reply was calling me taig scum. No discussion, no rebuttal, no conversation, just a frothing at the mouth ridiculous "taig scum" reply. Yet, despite that, you now expect me to reply to you and accuse me of avoiding your points like you have something mature and reasonable to say? You see my problem here? If you actually had any decency to discuss any point with a fellow Rangers fan you'd do it like a normal human being.

And I will certainly be using that report function when I'm home

Laxey aren't trying to piss in their own bed, maybe you should consider taking the same approach. (tu)

Good one sir. They give their own business a small loan and put 5x its worth in as security, on top of a 15% fee.

Tell me again that they are not pissing on Rangers?

I reiterate, I will continue to "avoid the point" as I refuse point blank to discuss this matter with a character like you. The irony being you completely ignored my original post and your only reply was calling me taig scum. No discussion, no rebuttal, no conversation, just a frothing at the mouth ridiculous "taig scum" reply. Yet, despite that, you now expect me to reply to you and accuse me of avoiding your points like you have something mature and reasonable to say? You see my problem here? If you actually had any decency to discuss any point with a fellow Rangers fan you'd do it like a normal human being.

Mon tae feck mate, heat of the moment time, we all get it now and again....

Good one sir. They give their own business a small loan and put 5x its worth in as security, on top of a 15% fee.

Tell me again that they are not pissing on Rangers?

You lot are pissin on The Rangers, other people are attempting to get on with their daily business running the club. (tu)

I can give you the answer right now, "Season tickets will be sold under the auspices, terms and conditions of the the club/PLC not of anyone else or under their blackmailing conditions or threats"

Something else to think about, Laxey if they can get enough support and feel that their investment is threatened wouldn't think twice about padlocking the gates and selling for houses supermarkets, or any development that covered their investment and more, think on wreckers you may accomplish your objective a legacy to be proud of....who helped kill The Rangers..

were you not posting earlier on this thread about padlocking the gates, was that not a threat.

Mon tae feck mate, heat of the moment time, we all get it now and again....

There was no confrontation in my original post, I didn't direct anything towards this boy yet my post was worthy of being called taig scum? I can handle heat of the moment stuff, what I cannot handle is that sort of attitude and then badgering me to show him the same courtesy of a proper reply to his "point" that he point-blank refused my original post. As I said it's this behaviour that's the reason so many have turned away from RM down the years which is a crying shame.

You lot are pissin on The Rangers, other people are attempting to get on with their daily business running the club. (tu)

I never asked for a ludicrous loan arrangement fee, nor did I ask for £5m worth of assets to be put up as collateral for said loan.

By the sound of your defence towards Laxey and this loan, your missus must have to clean up your splash quite often - because you must walk about with yer eyes shut!

Just had a quick look on twitter to the reaction and all I can say is wow! Do these people actually exist in real life? Many are saying they will give king their season ticket money right now! Does this not remind anyone (albeit on a larger scale) of John brown taking that old boys money off him!

King is great at making claims and scaremongering (admin by Christmas???) but as yet I have seen very little action!

I didn't actually call you taig scum, I said that taig and scum is the same thing when you were moaning about people being called taigs.

Thing is you could have easily ended the discussion with me ages ago by simply not replying. I've explained why I'm frustrated and have such a low opinion of people in favour of boycotts and withholding ticket money, the opportunity is there for you to fully defend that position but you don't seem interested.

And you do that. (tu)

Really good statement with alot of good points,all these people telling king where to go would be the first to complain when that mob are closing in on 10 in a row.when he says start acting like a small club you become one scares the crap out of me,we must start to listen before its to late because he knows alot more about finance than anyone on here.

i am neither pro nor anti King. nor pro or anti Ally, i am Pro Rangers

but i sincerely believe we need major investment to compete in the Premier League and in Europe.

i also struggle to accept the confidence that many have on here that our current squad is good enough to stroll the the Championship next season, when every other thread here is complaining of pish poor football.

i am amazed how many fans are content to allow us to be run the way we were pre G. So,ness, when the so called New Firm were major forces.

we "tried" lol to buy Willie Miller from Aberdeen and offered him less than he was getting from the sheep.

of course there were excesses during the SDM era, some that should never be repeated,

but to think we can thrive without investment in the playing squad is naive .

so i do agree with King on that point at least, but if the current board has plans for another share issue to raise capital for the team, i will back them to the hilt.

please no "dont give Ally any money replies .

I didn't actually call you taig scum, I said that taig and scum is the same thing when you were moaning about people being called taigs.

Thing is you could have easily ended the discussion with me ages ago by simply not replying. I've explained why I'm frustrated and have such a low opinion of people in favour of boycotts and withholding ticket money, the opportunity is there for you to fully defend that position but you don't seem interested.

And you do that. (tu)

You can wordplay as much as you like, I said I'd no doubt be called a taig and you piped up with "taig or scum, same thing". Therefore you were calling me scum and a taig. Again, you've given me the opportunity to defend my position? To you? So I've got to reply to you properly when you were unable to converse with me like a normal human being originally? Is that it? I'm replying to you as I want to highlight the problem this site has at present, and weeding out characters like you will get this site back to being great again.

Just had a quick look on twitter to the reaction and all I can say is wow! Do these people actually exist in real life? Many are saying they will give king their season ticket money right now! Does this not remind anyone (albeit on a larger scale) of John brown taking that old boys money off him!

King is great at making claims and scaremongering (admin by Christmas???) but as yet I have seen very little action!

The 'admin by Christmas' statement worked, if you want my opinion. Is Charles Green anywhere near the club now?

In all seriousness, he stated that if they continue to spend on consultancy fee's and silly bonuses, we COULD be in administration by Christmas - we stopped the stupid payments and we lasted until now before needing to pay more.

You can wordplay as much as you like, I said I'd no doubt be called a taig and you piped up with "taig or scum, same thing". Therefore you were calling me scum and a taig. Again, you've given me the opportunity to defend my position? To you? So I've got to reply to you properly when you were unable to converse with me like a normal human being originally? Is that it? I'm replying to you as I want to highlight the problem this site has at present, and weeding out characters like you will get this site back to being great again.

This is not my beef but I have to agree in that I read his response in the manner you took it.