king statement

bawsburst

This is not my beef but I have to agree in that I read his response in the manner you took it.

Would you or anyone else on here go into a Rangers pub and call a bear a taig for disagreeing with them? Or scum? Course not, so why is shite like that allowed on here from people that hide behind phones and laptops? We are all meant to be Rangers fans, there are differing views wherever you look. Calling someone taig scum for disagreeing is the type of character you see calling Ricky Foster a "prick" at games.

He has put enough money into the club in the past to be entitled to a say now. He also knows a lot more about what has been going on behind the scenes than you or me.

Personally, I think his idea of setting up a trust to look after the season ticket money is a waste of time because the Board will never agree to it. A more practical piece of advice would be to suggest that fans simply buy tickets on a match by match basis.

spot on mate,he put a lot of money in.and never got returns.now he wants to put more money in without taking intrest.that is the kind of people we need back at our club, not people out to bleed the club dry like laxey and fucking easdales.

Dave King wants to invest, that's not in doubt, unfortunately it's got to be his way or the highway though and he's in no position to be advising anyone.

The ten in a row comment sums up the type of person I don't want involved at Rangers, revolving the club around beating celt*c.

Fuck their ten in a row, as long as we have a club running within it's means in ten years time.

Don't know what to believe, I do know that it's fucking despicable that someone can get called taig scum on this forum for having an opinion. Sick to the back teeth with wee Neds and keyboard warriors, who as Stuart has pointed out, have ruined this site.

The club could be killed if the boycott chat actually reaches something, pardon me for being angry about that

Dave King wants to invest, that's not in doubt, unfortunately it's got to be his way or the highway though and he's in no position to be advising anyone.

The ten in a row comment sums up the type of person I don't want involved at Rangers, revolving the club around beating celt*c.

Fuck their ten in a row, as long as we have a club running within it's means in ten years time.

If they do get to ten in a row, or even eight, by that time the crowds will have dwindled so far down, there will be no way back.

The club could be killed if the boycott chat actually reaches something, pardon me for being angry about that

You wouldnt say it to a fan in The Louden, would you?, dont think you honestly meant it, but it does get used far too much on here and Mods seem to brush over it...

If they do get to ten in a row, or even eight, by that time the crowds will have dwindled so far down, there will be no way back.

If Ally is still in charge then yes.

We need to be focusing on what our own club are doing like living within our means and getting this scouting etc sorted out.

If attention is paid to all that then the beasts will naturally fall into their bridesmaids role, I'm just not a fan of spending £10 - £20million just to stop then getting ten then watch us head downhill again.

You can wordplay as much as you like, I said I'd no doubt be called a taig and you piped up with "taig or scum, same thing". Therefore you were calling me scum and a taig. Again, you've given me the opportunity to defend my position? To you? So I've got to reply to you properly when you were unable to converse with me like a normal human being originally? Is that it? I'm replying to you as I want to highlight the problem this site has at present, and weeding out characters like you will get this site back to being great again.

I know how I meant it but it was a general point rather than directed at you alone.

Replying hardly highlights anything, the posts are there for all to read and several members on here have met me in person so I'm not hiding either. My only concern is the club, I travelled to Stranraer on a Tuesday night to watch another dire game, I don't take any pleasure in feeling this badly about other fans.

I just think if you want sensible discussion so badly maybe consider why I'm so annoyed.

You wouldnt say it to a fan in The Louden, would you?, dont think you honestly meant it, but it does get used far too much on here and Mods seem to brush over it...

Depends on the context, I've only said it on here as a generalisation, I'm not some ned. I do however think King doing this is scummy regardless of his motives.

DK would have done better to support the club with a statement but as he didn't get his way he is being a petulant child in the press. Not like him, did he not do the same about threatening to take SDM to court once?

Christ we can't even give a fully qualified CEO a three month (120 day) period to outline a 5 year plan without jumping on the coat tails of another fecker who did not put his hand in his pocket for the club (The £20 mil being bandied about was for the training academy IIRC and not for Rangers itself, to sell players back to the club). His funds were frozen for the original CG buyout I know, but not the December share issue, could have lumped some in there.

Sick fed up of these people giving their "expert" opinions.

I can give you the answer right now, "Season tickets will be sold under the auspices, terms and conditions of the the club/PLC not of anyone else or under their blackmailing conditions or threats"

Something else to think about, Laxey if they can get enough support and feel that their investment is threatened wouldn't think twice about padlocking the gates and selling for houses supermarkets, or any development that covered their investment and more, think on wreckers you may accomplish your objective a legacy to be proud of....who helped kill The Rangers..

You see BB this is my concern about Laxey and their ilk, any company or individual who could do such a thing should be nowhere near our club imo. They are like a cancer creeping through the club, they need radical surgery to remove them all. I dread to think what must be done though for the eventual good health of Rangers.

Yes I posted it a few days ago he never invested in the football club, as the MIH release shows. (tu)

The investment was in to Murray Sports, which then invested it, directly, into the football club.

I called you out on this before, you called me a 'feckin spacker', and you got a warning from a mod.

Would you like to go down the same route again?