king statement

bawsburst

Maybe but we're all adults living in the real world where name calling happens when there's argument and disagreement, including amongst friends and family even the odd time.

Some folk are just that sensitive though

So you entering a discussion with a Rangers fan, no actual desire to engage and discuss the topic but instead call them taig scum over absolutely nothing, said fan reacting negatively to it makes them sensitive? Again, backwards logic.

Thought it could be paid back by September or wait a year and convert it into shares at the next share issue.

Its like pawning a Rolex to get a months rent in cash, the pawn shop pray you don't pay it back and they win a watch, literally

Laxey have no interest in rangers football club, the team, the future nothing, they only want as much quick cash as possible. They would love rangers to default on this loan and take our land away from us, then sell their stake. Leaching bastards

Can someone tell me:-

1/ if we withhold from buying season tickets and buy on a game to game basis, how do we fund the summer months from May to August?

2/ if we withhold from buying season tickets, how will we fund paying back the £1.5m loan?

Right, got it thanks.

The other thing that worries me is that Kings statement seems to echo what that that rhat Spiers wrote the other day. If he is in any way involved with this, that in itself would be enough to make me think twice.

Maybe but we're all adults living in the real world where name calling happens when there's argument and disagreement, including amongst friends and family even the odd time.

Some folk are just that sensitive though

this isnt the real world and we have rules on a abusing other members.

All I am saying is cut out the name calling. There is no debate to be had mate.

1/ if we withhold from buying season tickets and buy on a game to game basis, how do we fund the summer months from May to August?

2/ if we withhold from buying season tickets, how will we fund paying back the £1.5m loan?

You can't be asking those sort of questions. They are far too relevant to be answered by those who peddle untruths based on no real clue about what they speak of.

But as it was my post, you lumped me in with this "general opinion" of yours that those who disagree, I.e me, are taig scum.

I've also met many people from here, I've been a moderator on this site years ago and attended meets until driven away by the characters like you that now infest the site with bile like you've spouted on here to me.

I've got to consider your feelings first before being upset that you called me taig scum? What backwards logic is that?

You're not the type of person I'd ever associate with socially thankfully and I've zero intention of discussing you are so annoyed. Here's a novel idea, why not actually enter a discussion on here the way you would in a normal day to day social interaction? Do you pipe up with that nonsense down the pub or at matches?

This site was fantastic at one point, my first post today was my first in yonks and it was greeted by your taig scum reply, so yes, I feel it does need highlighted and getting shot of folk like you on here would do the site a lot of good.

It's not about disagreeing it's about wanting to withhold vital money from the club, if people want to advocate that they need to at least accept some won't be happy about it. And it's not about considering my feelings, but rather than jumping on the moral high crowd claiming I should be banned perhaps wonder if emotions are running high and I'm just as fed up with all this shite as anyone else.

You know nothing about me as a supporter or a person, by your own admission you're never on anymore so it seems ironic you're jumping to this judgement based on one discussion, and a discussion that was always going to be heated.

It's not about disagreeing it's about wanting to withhold vital money from the club, if people want to advocate that they need to at least accept some won't be happy about it. And it's not about considering my feelings, but rather than jumping on the moral high crowd claiming I should be banned perhaps wonder if emotions are running high and I'm just as fed up with all this shite as anyone else.

You know nothing about me as a supporter or a person, by your own admission you're never on anymore so it seems ironic you're jumping to this judgement based on one discussion, and a discussion that was always going to be heated.

Here's an idea, why not just apologise?

A new share issue. Just get it done, Board.

You have been calling Rangers fans scum for months.

Rangers need big investment, the worry is it is not going to come from easdales or laxey.the only person that I beleive would put enough in would be king.ffs easdales and laxey put up shitty 1.5 mill,and want it paid off in couple of months, so I dont think they will give 5 or 10 million.if they beleive we are fine ,why does the loan have to be paid back so soon.

Rangers need big investment, the worry is it is not going to come from easdales or laxey.the only person that I beleive would put enough in would be king.ffs easdales and laxey put up shitty 1.5 mill,and want it paid off in couple of months, so I dont think they will give 5 or 10 million.if they beleive we are fine ,why does the loan have to be paid back so soon.

Tbf I think the easdale facility has no penalties or security

How many would sell to him at the current share price?

He has had ample opportunity to buy the club on numerous occasions

He could have started hoovering up shares ages ago - others have done it

Ask yourself why he hasn't

I suspect he is not cash rich but there may be other reasons