Our best hope for the future.

EatDolphins

Is that some cunty foreign millionaire like the guy who bought Cardiff, buys us and tells all the fans groups, season ticket holders, fair weather fans, failed investors and wannabe chairmen to stick their opinion, advice and money up their arse. Things will be done as he likes it or we can all suck his dick.

Like it or not every single person or group involved so far has proved they are not capable of fairly, democratically or even amicably running the club for the majority. Everyone wants it their way or...or...boycott! Starve them out! Spivs out! Rebels out!

From now on I'm firmly in the camp of one leader, one voice.

No that happened because he's a superstitious cunt and thinks red is a lucky colour. He should have bought the sheep. Look how well Cardiff are doing.

Rangers, my team not my project.

The difference between buying Liverpool, Man Utd, Rangers and buying Cardiff is that these institutions have a brand. The shirts, the Stadia etc.

They are part of the selling points and would hardly make good business sense to change them. Particularly when it would most certainly have 99% of the support spewing.

Is that some cunty foreign millionaire like the guy who bought Cardiff, buys us and tells all the fans groups, season ticket holders, fair weather fans, failed investors and wannabe chairmen to stick their opinion, advice and money up their arse. Things will be done as he likes it or we can all suck his dick.

Like it or not every single person or group involved so far has proved they are not capable of fairly, democratically or even amicably running the club for the majority. Everyone wants it their way or...or...boycott! Starve them out! Spivs out! Rebels out!

From now on I'm firmly in the camp of one leader, one voice.

Charles Green democracy has been a disaster ,and will continue to be,while groups can wrestle shares on the open market.........MA sell Newcastle and buy a real world major club