*****The Official Queen's XI vs Albion Rovers Thread*****

Yassss cup fever! :21:

Id go

Bell, Foster, Jig, Mohsni, Wallace

Black, Law, Telfer, Shiels, Templeton, Little

Subs Simonsen, Faure, Gasparotto Murdoch, Aird, Daly, C.Gallacher,

Prediction a convincing win 4-0 to The Rangers :uk:

Aird does not deserve to be dropped.

I'd stick out: Bell; Foster (urgh), Jig, Mohsni, Wallace; Black; Aird, Law, Templeton; Shiels, Daly

Aird does not deserve to be dropped.

I'd stick out: Bell; Foster (urgh), Jig, Mohsni, Wallace; Black; Aird, Law, Templeton; Shiels, Daly

Aird was poor on Sat and has struggled at times. Lots of players have been dropped who have been better form than Aird and id like to see Telfer in action.

Hope it's a decent crowd but not expecting much unfortunately on that score! Really should be a straight forward win and there can be no excuses for slack of motivation with an Ibrox semi-final to look forward to with a win!

We really need to mix things up a bit in the final third as for the last few games daly has got more and more isolated and our ball retention in the final third has got poorer as a result!

VERY important game for us. Winning the cup would be the highlight of our season. Our players tend to step up a gear for the cup, but then again so do Albion Rovers. I predict a hard fought 2-0 win. I'd like to see Temps and Shiels start again and swap Jig for Daly as the big man has gone off the boil IMO.