*****The Official Queen's XI vs Albion Rovers Thread*****

Saw that result this morning on the BBC news here in Holland. First reaction: What a fucking joke, coming from behind against Albion Rovers, at home. We should have pummeled them, who knows what the replay will bring.

I kep trying to convince myself that we're playing so badly, especially in cups in order to fool the higher ranking opposition that we're so bad they just have to turn up, then we turn on them and stuff them.

I think I've given up with that scenario now and although I didn't see this game either, it doesn't sound like I missed much, except our embarressing displays.

We've obviously won this title and will probably manage to scrape the Championship next year, but scrape is the operative word as I don't see us walking it with style and panche.

Now the dust has settled a bit and having backed the fire with my daily rag,I'll give my take on things,tin hat on.

We started the game with good pace and control and with better balls into the box we could have scored early doors but we didn't and they got a corner,which Jig set up for them to score.We pressed and pressed for the rest of the 1st half but poor crosses and players not reading others movement in the box let us down.

Thought we would have upped our pace in the 2nd but if anything,we slowed down.Still we persisted with pumping balls into the box without pace,which were meat and drink for their defence.Albion players were falling all over the place with cramp but we didn't put pressure on those that did,in fact Mohsni thought it a good idea to help get them on their feet again,good sportsmanship maybe but not his job.

I'm glad the Ref showed commonsense when Mohsni scored,it was never a foul on the keeper,players must be allowed to jump for the ball,which Mohsni did,if the keeper had punched the ball he would have cleared it but he opted to try to catch it,his mistake.

I've read/heard constantly today of how lucky Rangers were to get a draw,REALLY? Even though the balls into the box were largely poor,we should still have scored 4/5.Other than their goal what did Bell have to do the entire game,NOTHING.

Who among us fans would have thought of pushing Mohsni up front and bring Faure into defence?A tactical move by Ally that paid off.This again will be another opportunity for the 'Ally out' brigade but I ask you in all seriousness,was yesterdays result worse than Morton v Scum or Wigan knocking Man City out of the FA Cup?

Albion are hoping the return game will be played at Accies ground and their Manager is 100% certain they will knock Rangers out,I beg to differ,Albion had their chance yesterday and blew it,we will hammer them in the replay,of that Ive no doubt.

Incidently, I'm sitting on the fence were Ally's position is concerned but he's OUR Manager and the players are OUR Team so lets get behind them instead of constantly haranguing them,rant over.WATP.

Talking sense there.