***The Official Rangers vs Airdrieonians Match Thread**

Excited for this, going to get a ticket for Bar72, never been there before but fancy trying it out, should be good :D If anyone's been Bar72, I take it the leg room is better than say the rest of the Govan Rear?

Only been in the once and never been in the govan rear, seats are certainly comfy though :lol:

Only been in the once and never been in the govan rear, seats are certainly comfy though :lol:

Lol aye I knew they were leather (I think haha) and I presume the leg room is better but just wondered how better seeing as i'm a big tall cunt haha :P Have been in the Govan Rear once, leg room was okay but If it means getting better leg room and being more comfortable then I think Bar 72 it would be worth it the extra £10 lol! Plus the thought of being able to get a drink at half time is appealing!

Excited for this, going to get a ticket for Bar72, never been there before but fancy trying it out, should be good :D If anyone's been Bar72, I take it the leg room is better than say the rest of the Govan Rear?

I like Bar72 its magic trying to down 2pints and a double JD in 10mins in preparation for 2nd half (tu)

Probably wouldn't work with the alcohol laws?

I don't know how it works but i would say there is no difference from going to get yer pint at half time anywhere else as long as pints aint taken to seats. Unless its Rugby they can do what they want, never got that shite.