***The Official Rangers vs Airdrieonians Match Thread**

Homeward bound. One more season to go.

YASSSSSSSS

Next season is a perfect test, I want Dunfermline up with us so we need to face, hearts, a relegated SPL side (st mirren or Ross county), one of Falkirk/Dundee/Hamilton, queen of the south, livi, Dunfermline, Raith. That's a tough line up but will see us play at a higher level than what we face now.

Buzzing for it

Next season is a perfect test, I want Dunfermline up with us so we need to face, hearts, a relegated SPL side (st mirren or Ross county), one of Falkirk/Dundee/Hamilton, queen of the south, livi, Dunfermline, Raith. That's a tough line up but will see us play at a higher level than what we face now.

Buzzing for it

This is what i was thinking. I can't wait.

Great performance, Tempelton, Aird & Little outstanding (Jig welldone), Mr. Hubbard (Legend) included in the team photo, fantastic, doesn't get murch better than this!!!!!!

Oh, Champions as well, YASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great performance, Tempelton, Aird & Little outstanding (Jig welldone), Mr. Hubbard (Legend) included in the team photo, fantastic, doesn't get murch better than this!!!!!!

Oh, Champions as well, YASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...and the subs who came on,Peralta and Clarke,well done one and all.

Well I guess I'll have to criticise Ally more often. After my rant this morning he comes up with the goods. OK but judgement reserved for a couple of weeks. Oh and he also helped me win a raffle tonight No. 512. Only a box of biscuits, however.

Rangers, my team not my project.

Well I guess I'll have to criticise Ally more often. After my rant this morning he comes up with the goods. OK but judgement reserved for a couple of weeks. Oh and he also helped me win a raffle tonight No. 512. Only a box of biscuits, however.

Rangers, my team not my project.

Better night all round then!

Keep up the good work!

Buzzing for it

Ye left oot poor old Dumbarton. :P

Wonder whats up with big King Belil? I didn't see him celebrating nor is he in the video.

Good pics of him on the Rangers website though! He's fair done some work on those abs!

Much, much better tonight, especially first half and in fairness I think the enforced subs played a part in not reaching the same levels in the second half!

Tonight though should emphasise to some the anger some of us have because tonight the players played with intensity and commitment and they need to realise that we as fans want to see that same effort every week even when the performances aren't the best! I'm glad they reacted positively to the rightful critisim they have received but what we do from here is just as important! I don't want to see another malaise like after our last good performance....these can't be blips!

We now have 9 games to try and build for next year and to try and play with freedom and give some youngsters a chance as well as giving it a real go in the cups!

Delighted we are another step closer to the top but we need to maintain standards and expectations and hopefully this will give us the platform to do it!