***Albion Rovers v Rangers***

G.E.C.

Really? I hope we get pumped.

"This place"..."I for one" am outraged! Always knew that "some people" weren't staunch enough, admins should do something, etc...!!! :mad:

Team for a 3-0 win on Monday:

Bell

Foster

McCulloch

Mohsni

Smith

Aird (never again on the left, please)

Hutton

Law

Wallace

Daly

Clark

Subs: Simonsen, Cribari, Faure, Murdoch, Crawford, Shiels, Gallacher

Why do we need a back 4 for this game, AR (a shite team) will play the same game looking for a breakaway.

We only need to play 3 across the back, 4 in midfield and 3 forwards, that way we will be in their faces and sit in their half.

The old football adage of, the best form of defence is attack.

Forget the everybody back for corners (providing AR get any) shite.

With Temps and Little injured, I would put in 2 of our youngsters and I would drop our two too slow old timers (Jig and Daly) so we can go at them with speed and rip them to shreds.

Will we go that way, alas, I don't think so, it will be much the same as the last match where we will huff and puff and over respect, what are, very poor opponents.

There's no way in hell McCulloch will be playing two games in 48 hours, Ally's going to have to play Faure/Mohsni, or preferably Fuare/Gasparotto.

Everything says he's the first name in Ally's preferred team; if he was going to be rested it surely would have been in the less important game?

Bell

Faure McCulloch Mohsni Wallace

Aird Black Law Smith

Clark Daly

Subs: Foster, Simonsen, Peralta, Shiels, Gallagher

Yes i'm a 2 left back wanker. But Smith deserves to keep his place and i don't want the powder puff Honduran anywhere near the team.

Defiantly wouldn't play aird over smith, having Wallace and smith down the left should give us plenty of chances. Gallagher on the bench to come on in the second half, if only we had wee McKay as well, always rated him.