Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

airdriebluenose

Betfair - Paid out more than I was expecting?

Have used Bet365 for years but recently discovered that Betfair is much better. I just put the last £10.61 in my account on Martin Skrtel to get booked, for a potential return of £40.55. Now my account is showing that I have £49.19 in it, does anyone know why this would be? I checked my bet history and it says that they only paid out the £40.55 that they were supposed to, and I haven't had any other bets on this account for days. I would phone and ask them but don't want them to take the £9 back off of me lol.

Could it be £40.55 winnings, plus my £10.61 stake, minus a commission fee? Couldn't quite work out the figures but I suppose that sounds possible.

Don't withdraw the cash or it's the jail for u mate :(

I once had £20 on Jelavic to score first, he hit the shot and it came off Naismith's head, Naismith got the goal but they paid me out £100 odds. Withdrew it straight away, logged back in a few hours later and they had put my account down to minus the money :lol: I just cancelled the withdrawal cause I had a good few other bets running and knew if any of them came up then they'd fuck me for the money anyway.

Could it be £40.55 winnings, plus my £10.61 stake, minus a commission fee? Couldn't quite work out the figures but I suppose that sounds possible.

Aye

Never heard of this before? I take it Bet365 and SkyBet don't do this.