***** The Official Brechin City v Rangers Match Thread*****

allgers

Yass thread full of greeting face cry babys

(tu) 1-0 up away from home against a team that have parked the bud and playing pretty much 9 at the back ;lol:

Aird looking decent, Gallagher getting more game time ( and looking up for it)

yes we have pages and pages of moaning cunts greeting about shite.

(tu) 1-0 up away from home against a team that have parked the bud and playing pretty much 9 at the back ;lol:

Positives?! Never!

Yes mate, imo we play really unattractive football and its hard to watch. Its boring unimaginative route one football with loads of slack passing.

I genuinely dont see much difference in our style of play from anything we have done in the past 5 years or more.

It isn't easy to play attractive football against a 5-4-1 formation.

I call it being honest and saying how i see it. It is what it is chum. shite unattractive football. Its not like its a one off game, its been most of the season.

no i dont see it that way at all.

He put on a guy that is more likely to be playing in the cup final.

Where do you see him playing? He is a CB and has neither the touch or distribution to play DM....going with him in there against utd would be a complete disaster.

I call it being honest and saying how i see it. It is what it is chum. shite unattractive football. Its not like its a one off game, its been most of the season.

You're not going to see fast, attacking football in the dregs of the Scottish third tier, if you did, everyone would watch it and sponsors and crowds would be flocking. Scottish football is shite and going downhill, fast. The quicker you accept this and stop moaning, the better.

There was me thinking this was a fan forum and the point was to discuss the game, team selections, performances etc! Didn't realise anything perceived as negative was not allowed.