***** The Official Brechin City v Rangers Match Thread*****

allgers

At that exact moment in time we are. Did you see the possession stats? Have you seen the fouls we are committing because they are playing football around us? The closing down they are doing is causing us problems. Playing one-twos around us with relative ease and winning corners.

i find it easier just to ignore the stats, our putrid style of play and just how awful our manager really is so i don't have to put up with the "right on queue ally can do no wrong brigade"

Getting worked over a bit since - still think it was a good idea?

How much of it is down to Faure like?

And I don't think you will be able to point out where i said it was a good idea. I think you will find i said that Ally made the change and he will have to live with the flack if it doesnt work

By the way I don't think the player should have been booked though and I really wish people would shut the fuck up about comparing this to a game we haven't even played yet, FFS get a grip look back at the night we won the league and the way we played then, we picked our game up when we had to, also the Utd game will be a more open game, with a different atmosphere and at Ibrox.

i find it easier just to ignore the stats, our putrid style of play and just how awful our manager really is so i don't have to put up with the "right on queue ally can do no wrong brigade"

Ignoring it really isnt going to make it any better though. I know guys who have followed Rangers for 30-40 years, they love Ally, we all do and we know what constraints he is working in but from a football perspective we only seem to be going backwards and it is making these guys and myself question wether ally is the right man for the job going forward... and this isnt a knee-jerk reaction based on this game.

Exactly. How can a team who are "parking the bus" with "9 at the back" be keeping us pegged back?

I don't think it's too much to ask for a decent standard of football each week when we have full time players and we are playing against brickies and plumbers, what do i know though.