***** The Official Brechin City v Rangers Match Thread*****

allgers

No need to start the petty name calling. I suggest you stop being a Rangers supporter as it clearly doesn't make you happy and the club will never live up to your expectations.

I suggest you stop taking offence at my posts or ignore if it makes you feel feelings you don't like.

It's that simple.

Yes. Shiels has been left at the half-way line for corners.

You're either not watching the game or you're missing most of it because you are too busy trolling on here as usual.

Incorrect, watch again. Were stuck in as usual.

How much of it is down to Faure like?

And I don't think you will be able to point out where i said it was a good idea. I think you will find i said that Ally made the change and he will have to live with the flack if it doesnt work

You said that there were too many armchair managers - ie none of us know enough to gainsay the manager.

I suggest you stop taking offence at my posts or ignore if it makes you feel feelings you don't like.

It's that simple.

Who says I'm taking offense? I think you have a very high opinion of yourself and your effect on other people. I just think it's pointless you being a Rangers supporter that's all. :lol:

Who says I'm taking offense? I think you have a very high opinion of yourself and your effect on other people. I just think it's pointless you being a Rangers supporter that's all. :lol:

You clearly quoted me greetin again.

I don't give a fuck if you think I should stop supporting Rangers.

:lol:

Bell clearly got the ball before the minimal contact was made. can't believe the big deal they're making out of this

exactly they keep going on about the minimal contact but the replay clearly shows bell getting a touch on the ball befor the man.

in fairness the guy shouldn't have been booked but I have no doubt he was looking for the pen.

exactly they keep going on about the minimal contact but the replay clearly shows bell getting a touch on the ball befor the man.

in fairness the guy shouldn't have been booked but I have no doubt he was looking for the pen.

Shouldn't it have been a corner, then?