Sign in to follow this  
allgers

***** The Official Brechin City v Rangers Match Thread*****

Bell clearly got the ball before the minimal contact was made. can't believe the big deal they're making out of this

same thing happened the other week, keeper gets the ball and the player takes a fumble in the box and they also said it was a penalty, if the keeper gets the ball first before contact with the player is mode then how is that a penalty, i mean if a defender flicks out a leg and gets the ball before contact is made then its deemed as a great tackle but if a keeper does it its a penalty......

this is more baffling than that offside rule a few years back

The only problem is that we have been like this all season.

No sign of getting our game together for our upcoming games against higher div teams.

Shouldn't it have been a corner, then?

yeah it should have been but the ref never seen the touch and abviously thought the guy went down intentionally. in other words he got it wrong.

You said that there were too many armchair managers - ie none of us know enough to gainsay the manager.

Correct.

That still was not me saying that I feel it was the perfect sub to make, but I don't have to carry the can if it does not work out.

Parking the bus can't be used as an excuse, since that's what Walter done in Europe, so if it good enough for us to use it against teams in Europe then it only fair for part timers to use it against us. But it seems like we are making the game easier for them to play, the tactics used by use is the same every week nothing changes, and the sub for faure coming on in midfield could basically be looked at as use playing 5-4-1 aswell since faure could easily drop back into defence. But really we should force brechins hand here and force them to change how they play really. As for telfer not getting on for law, for all we know he could come in out perform some of out older players and play his way in, but if he can't get on early we will never really know will we

Correct.

That still was not me saying that I feel it was the perfect sub to make, but I don't have to carry the can if it does not work out.

Just seemed like it, a bit mate! (tu)

Way things are looking, we may be seeing a few more attacking options off the bench sooner rather than later!

Hope Wallace is ok!