***** The Official Brechin City v Rangers Match Thread*****

allgers

Are yous serious??

19 league goals he has got for Killie this season in the SPL, same as Jon Daly for rangers in the second division

Can't believe some don't want him back

If it were in place of daly then yeah, all day Boyd BUT you know fine well daly won't be dropped and can you just imagine a front pairing of Boyd and daly? It would be torturous to watch....both need pacy players to play off them.

If it were in place of daly then yeah, all day Boyd BUT you know fine well daly won't be dropped and can you just imagine a front pairing of Boyd and daly? It would be torturous to watch....both need pacy players to play off them.

If Boyd signs he will not play him and Daly up top. Even mccoist knows that won't work.

Are yous serious??

19 league goals he has got for Killie this season in the SPL, same as Jon Daly for rangers in the second division

Can't believe some don't want him back

I am very serious.

1) Boyd, 19 goals in SPL. According to our Captain, there is very little to differentiate the leagues.

2) Daly, 19 goals in 2nd Division. Funnily, I've been watching him do it in Division 1

If Boyd signs he will not play him and Daly up top. Even mccoist knows that won't work.

You'd like to think so but you are giving him far to much credit....it would 100% be daly and Boyd and you'd be lucky if we made 100 passes a game, it would be long ball after long ball.

The only problem is that we have been like this all season.

I thought we played well at the start of the season and we got that far ahead we found it hard to be up for it, today was poor but I enjoyed visiting glebe park and another 3 points :)