*****The Official Ramsden Cup Final Thread*****

This is so embarrassing. Cannot pass the ball, no system for the players to play within. Players who clearly had something to offer at previous clubs look like pub players.

We've gone through so much over the last couple of years - our team will be humiliated next week and we won't even make the play-offs next year.

Please Ally show the club some respect - please resign now.

To think this is part of a treble .Thats why I still want desperately to win no matter how shite we are .Get new Management in but I still want the trophies

Agreed we need a new a new management team and a good few new players this is bad stuff and I want us to win so much but where it's going to come from I don't know.....watching this in Bangkok on RTV and even DJ is talking some shitequote name='eejay the dj' timestamp='1396803778' post='1061861890']

Foster and Black taking a lot of stick on here but I think they have kept us in the game, especially Foster towards the end.

Is now the time for our other professionals to take charge, especially Law, Daly and Clark, Ally's cards all on the table and it looks like a pretty weak hand. Now down to our players attitude alone, can one of them rise to the occasion ?

I agree black and daly definetly part of the reason we have another 30 mins to watch!!!!

Mohsni and Aird must be the worst 2 players ever to pull on our jersey. One is a total bomb scare and the other is just completely anonymous.

Mohsni is good, just needs a good coach, and a few players around him to screw his head down.

I don'tsee anything in Aird, should go out on loan. but unfortuately we have no cover otherwise for Templeton.

Not one of those players deserve to wear the Royal blue of Rangers.

And Ally McCoist hasn't earned the right to be Manager for another season; pack yer shit and get out mate.

give it ya rest ya fud