*****The Official Ramsden Cup Final Thread*****

Och, I can't make my mind up were to watch this game. If I went to the pub, the chances are the West Ham/Liverpool game would be on instead and I just know I'd say the wrong thing to all the Hearts guys round here. I could watch at my mum's, but that's so boring and I wouldn't be able to have a drink as I'd have to drive back.

Looks like I'll be watching a stream with a bottle of bear in hand once again.

3-1 to the Gers after a hard, hard fought game.

Och, I can't make my mind up were to watch this game. If I went to the pub, the chances are the West Ham/Liverpool game would be on instead and I just know I'd say the wrong thing to all the Hearts guys round here. I could watch at my mum's, but that's so boring and I wouldn't be able to have a drink as I'd have to drive back.

Get yersel up tae Robbie's

I got a call from Co Armagh RSCs today passing on the unfortunate news that 'Tom', one of their loyal wheelchair-bound supporters has had a nasty fall, and broken a leg and will not be able to attend the Final. :(

That's terrible news, and we wish Tom all the best and hope that he recovers quickly enough to make the next final, which hopefully won't be far away.

Tom was keen to make sure his ticket (and the ticket for an accompanying carer) went to good use, so he has asked us to pass them on to someone who could make use of them.

So I called Erskine and now "Wee Jimmy" (I think he's 96, but I'd need to check), described universally as "he's Rangers Daft!" will be attending his first Rangers final in quite a few years - and he'll be able to wear the stuff he bought on his Ibrox day out in January. :21:

(Erskine Staff can fight amongst themselves over who gets to go with him), and Co Armagh RSCs will also have some gift bags for them both, so a great day out is assured.

So a speedy recovery to Tom and thanks to him and Co. Armagh RSCs for always thinking of others, even when they've got their own problems to deal with. (tu)

WATP

This is just brilliant. Let's hope the boys can put on a performance tomorrow for Tom, wee Jimmy and all the other bears at the game and watching around the world. Fucking magic.

Watp

be dreadful commentary, but just turn the sound off