Radio Clyde saying Hearts will be liquidated Monday

Cheers bud

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20130613/board-statement-financial-and-player-update_2241384_3208756

"We will adjust our expectations for the new season accordingly but will still be focused on the playing side of the business. Our financial deficit can, in part, be attributed to our worst league finish in over 30 years last season. This had a significant direct impact on the business. Other factors that hit revenues include the absence of Rangers Football Club from the SPL and significantly increased stadium costs particularly in relation to the Main Stand."

http://www.heartsfc....2241384_3208756

"We will adjust our expectations for the new season accordingly but will still be focused on the playing side of the business. Our financial deficit can, in part, be attributed to our worst league finish in over 30 years last season. This had a significant direct impact on the business. Other factors that hit revenues include the absence of Rangers Football Club from the SPL and significantly increased stadium costs particularly in relation to the Main Stand."

Whats wrong with that statement? At least they admit the financial effect of our absence from the top league.

Some Bears on here with more forgiveness than I could ever muster.

Why are we expected to side with this mob.........cos their fan base is majority Prod......seriously????

Killie are the ONLY team who didn't bow to the pressure exerted by the bheasts from the east and vote us out the league.

The rest can go die in a corner.

When hertz go we'll just need to find another feeder team!

They also showed humility by admitting that because of our absence, they went into Admin.

No excusees of course but I feel alot of the hatred stemmed from Vlad and has inability to accept that Hearts would never be a constant force in Scotland.

It wasn't vlad that i remember sitting over in the corner of Ibrox singing"the h--- are going bust"

Fcuk them.

That's very hypocritical mate...I'm not party to that shite.

Nothing hypocritical about it I am going all the way back to the first testament an eye for an eye. These cunts were ready to dance on our grave. Fuck them.

Allow me to put this whole thread into a nutshell ! . 3rd of march 2012 Hearts fans at Ibrox "The h*ns are going bust , The h*ns are going bust " & " I'm Rangers till july "......I personally give them the ultimate FUCK THEM!! and hope every Hearts fan suffers and i say this as a mild mannered Bear in every way.

Exactly, took my son to his first ever game (just about to turn 5) and we were close to their fans and that's exactly what they were singing. It was making my blood boil and I couldn't react in the usual way because of my son being there

Hope it is true and they die painfully but quickly