Radio Clyde saying Hearts will be liquidated Monday

It's amazing how much some fans hate Hearts over Hibs or Celtic...Maybe it's our Catholic contingent?

How about being the bigger man? I dont want to dance on anyone's grave and nor should you.

Do I receive an award for being a bigger man?

I couldn't give a fuck for any other team bar my own, fuck them, one less team to challenge my club for honours.

Do I receive an award for being a bigger man?

I couldn't give a fuck for any other team bar my own, fuck them, one less team to challenge my club for honours.

No you dont receive an award...However you can walk down the street with more pride with your chest held high rather than being a cunt who wants teams to go out of business.

WATP

No you dont receive an award...However you can walk down the street with more pride with your chest held high rather than being a cunt who wants teams to go out of business.

WATP

Once again, I couldn't give a fuck.

I still walk down the street with my chest puffed out knowing my club comes first.

Pretending I give a toss about other teams wont make me a better person regardless what cunts think.

Lot of good posts on this discussion from various standpoints too which is quite refreshing.

My stance, I honestly wish no I'll will on hearts. However, our situation sets the precedent. If they end up liquidated they must receive the same treatment as us. No political intervention. No help from the governing bodies.

Start at the bottom

Lose all TV money

Transfer embargo

And if Hibs or ra Sellick won't to campaign stripping their scottish cup wins then let them steam on with their ill fated efforts.

Oh and expect to be labelled cheats and financial dopers.

(tu)

Everything but the last line I agree with. the financial doping shite was to do with the EBts, so a different scenario IMO

I ho;d some ill will towards these cunts that kicked us when we were down, and all I want is parity.

Once again, I couldn't give a fuck.

I still walk down the street with my chest puffed out knowing my club comes first.

Pretending I give a toss about other teams wont make me a better person regardless what cunts think.

When loads of teams especially big teams go out of business and we win the league it will be harder and harder to walk down the street with your chest puffed out. Lets beat all the teams rather that just who's left.

Wanting wee teams to die in a shitey country like Scotland just doesnt make any sense for us. It's already dire enough as it is.

I've posted on here about 20 times and got accused of being a tim 3 times, well fuck you. I'm a TrueBlue like it or lump it...I got banned off of Gersnet for 'outing' Zappa on having multiple accounts, hope I can stay on here for longer,

No idea what you're on about there because as far as I know nobody has ever been banned from Gersnet for any such thing. I only have one account on each Rangers forum, so I'd appreciate if you didn't spread malicious rumours which are basically lies. If you'd like to discuss this via PM, then I'll happily take a look into why you were actually banned from the forum, but I suspect it was probably for posting nonsense like this.

If Hearts survive I'll be almost delighted as I felt when Rangers survived...sure we all will

They voted us out, there fans sung songs of our demise, their owner wanted us to go into the abyss and created wild theories about how we corrupted referees as part of the old firm. Forgive me on this i will be glad to see the back of all SPL clubs, not one reached out an olive branch, not one offered us any solution but to just punish and destroy us. Dont have a short memory and remember when we were down, the Scumboos was one of the ones who put us down

I've posted on here about 20 times and got accused of being a tim 3 times, well fuck you. I'm a TrueBlue like it or lump it...I got banned off of Gersnet for 'outing' Zappa on having multiple accounts, hope I can stay on here for longer,

I hope you don't ---- you seem more interested in Hearts and 'the manky mob across the city' by whom I assume you mean the predators and bhuggerers of bhoys??

What you guys like? Scottish football consists of 'fuck yous die ya bassa'.we've somehow progressed to that - we find ourselves there.

Sad c^^^s who think that any club should die is way off the mark. Hang your head in shame.

No m8 you need to grow a pair , when the shoe was on the other foot the jambos filled their boots, fuck the jambos and any other spl club who voted against us. We could have been dead and buried and no one gave a fuck but us fans, so again m8, grow a pair. War is not pretty m8, and incase you have not noticed we have been at war since they all wanted us dead, but poor we hearts according to you,

Well they had their way, you would have been through there supporting them, because we would be fucking dead, typical PC brigade, fuck Hearts may the rest in peace.

Two wrongs dont make a right ffs.

Hope they are helped out. Their history deserves it

Don't often agree with you but that post is spot on - just because we have been through it does not mean we should wish it upon anyone else

WATP

I can already do this, my team got cleared of all charges, and I dipped seriously into my bank account to help save our club. Stick yer be the better man pish, someone attacks your family rapes your wife? What you gonna do? be the better man, another one who needs to grow a pair. War is ugly my friend, and we should take no prisioners.