Radio Clyde saying Hearts will be liquidated Monday

Hearts annoy me because everytime we went to Tynecastle their fans were great with us in the pubs etc, to be honest I dont even get overly offended by "the h*** are going bust" singing. From them I took ot as a bit of banter.

However they stuck the boot into us in terms of voting us out spl and that HUGE thread on kickback has me in two minds. I know "no one likes us we dont care" but tbh Id say Hearts like us.

If ur friend watches you get a kick in , then kicks u himself when ur still on the ground... is he still ur mate?

Nah fuck Hearts!

Hearts annoy me because everytime we went to Tynecastle their fans were great with us in the pubs etc, to be honest I dont even get overly offended by "the h*** are going bust" singing. From them I took ot as a bit of banter.

However they stuck the boot into us in terms of voting us out spl and that HUGE thread on kickback has me in two minds. I know "no one likes us we dont care" but tbh Id say Hearts like us.

If ur friend watches you get a kick in , then kicks u himself when ur still on the ground... is he still ur mate?

Nah fuck Hearts!

You take h*** are going bust as banter, here me thinking it was sectarian singing, yes we had a good bond with Hearts, but they wanted us dead like the rest offer enemy's. No wonder cunts think they can walk over the top of us, no mercy from this bear and every other bear should be the message.

Hearts have a cracking history maybe not as great of ourselves or even near to our mhanky neighbours but they do have a history and I wont push to destroy that, I want Hearts to remain. Simples.

You need to grow a pair also. We knew this day might one day come and everybody was all we will stick togeather boycott etc etc? Unlike you m8, many of us fans stick true to our word.

Oh yeah?? Just like they did for us?? Nah sorry not buying it mate, the precedent has been set and we as a club should ensure that any punishments handed to hearts or another club in this position should mirror ours 100%!!

It was a disgrace the way we were treated, shame on the SPL/SFA and the majority of the Scottish Media.

But should the football authorities not support and help it's member clubs?

Look at how the FA have helped clubs such as Coventry, Leeds, Arsenal etc in recent history. Is that not what a football association should be doing?

Oh yeah?? Just like they did for us?? Nah sorry not buying it mate, the precedent has been set and we as a club should ensure that any punishments handed to hearts or another club in this position should mirror ours 100%!!

It was a disgrace the way we were treated, shame on the SPL/SFA and the majority of the Scottish Media.

But should the football authorities not support and help it's member clubs?

Look at how the FA have helped clubs such as Coventry, Leeds, Arsenal etc in recent history. Is that not what a football association should be doing?

You take h*** are going bust as banter

I cant say I was one bit offended when they sang it Im not going to lie. I dont see the big deal with such songs, its not like our song book is squeaky clean. Football in the stands is supposed to be about winding up the other fans.

I miss the away atmospheres and the hatred between fans such as the sheep n the tims.

Read about Willie Angus.

Does that mean we should forgive the bheggers?

Thought not.

No doubt about it, Hearts as do a lot of clubs have a great wartime history, I wont forgive them for that, I'd rather remember the brave, than forgive the cowards.

I cant say I was one bit offended when they sang it Im not going to lie. I dont see the big deal with such songs, its not like our song book is squeaky clean. Football in the stands is supposed to be about winding up the other fans.

I miss the away atmospheres and the hatred between fans such as the sheep n the tims.

I totally agree, but as fans we need to stick up and defend ourselves as no one else will do it for us, if it had been Rangers fans singing sectarian songs then it would be front and back page news. I am no h**, I am no German, My family never wanted the Germans to win the war like the mob from across the Clyde wanted, so yes I do get offended when people call us h***, it is very insulting, and if you want to call anyone a h**? Start by the Celtic crowd..

Now the famine song is banned, what would they do if we sang GO home ya h*** to the tarriers in the next meeting between the clubs.

I would love it if we did, once again tarriers change history to suit themselves, it's a bit like the daft bastards celebrating st Paddys with a pint if Guiness? They were a very good Protestant family who would not hire Catholics , then after the First World War, Catholics in Ireland who fought for King and country were employed for the first time. Not catholic managers until the 1960's , and in the early days they Catholics called it proddys pontin on sometime similar.. Ps, it also did not originate from Ireland? It originated in London, but sshh, don't tell those daft cunts.

Agreed, but it's funny how many on here will post that Romanov quote but not the Sergio one which was quite complimentary.

I agree completely, how many on here hold Rangers responsible for what Craig Whyte did?

As long as they are treated as per the current rules I'll be happy.

I hope they survive for the sake of the thousands of ordinary fans.

Read about Willie Angus.

Does that mean we should forgive the bheggers?

Thought not.

No doubt about it, Hearts as do a lot of clubs have a great wartime history, I wont forgive them for that, I'd rather remember the brave, than forgive the cowards.

And they currently raise tens of thousands for Erskine

Without reading the entire thread, I'm sure this story is about because there is a creditors meeting on Monday.

As others have said, I fully expect them to be treated in line with the current rules in place (put in place because there were no steadfast rules prior to us)

just in case anyone has forgotten:

SPL chairmen met at Hampden to vote on the new club's application to replace the old Rangers in the top flight.

BBC Scotland has learned that 10 of the 12 clubs were in opposition, with Kilmarnock abstaining and Rangers voting in favour.

All I ask for is Hearts to be treated in the same manner - voted out of the SPFL, too much to ask??

Wonder if they will have to jump through hoops to get back their SFA license if they are liquidated??

Let's see if all the pigs on the SPFL/SFA's Manor Farm are truly equal or if some are more equal than others??

Scottish football is already brutal enough without another of it's major clubs being brought to its knees.

I've always said i want them to stay a club, mainly because i have friends and their families playing for their first team and youth but they shouldn't be put through what we did because none of that was right.

The correct thing here imo would be for them to be ensured they remain a club and for the SFA to hold their hands up and admit they got it wrong with us and take the measures to amend our treatment (apologies, return of withheld funds etc.).

I accept it's far fetched but it's what should be done, we can't afford to have clubs ending up like this in Scotland, the games already on its arse without it.

Scottish football is already brutal enough without another of it's major clubs being brought to its knees.

I've always said i want them to stay a club, mainly because i have friends and their families playing for their first team and youth but they shouldn't be put through what we did because none of that was right.

The correct thing here imo would be for them to be ensured they remain a club and for the SFA to hold their hands up and admit they got it wrong with us and take the measures to amend our treatment (apologies, return of withheld funds etc.).

I accept it's far fetched but it's what should be done, we can't afford to have clubs ending up like this in Scotland, the games already on its arse without it.

It is far fetched but it's what should happen.

If this does happen watch our club run to their aid ,if not financially then certainly with our support. We will get sound bites from our Ally saying that we have to do all we can yada yada. The Scottish Government will intervene although I do think they have already discreetly given support this past year.

The corruption continues .

Was speaking to someone high up from London in charge of Commonwealth games security and events and she was astonished that everyone to a man working on the project was a beggar and she had no allegiance .

Was going past the Scumdome yesterday and State aid is indeed in full flow .

The whole Country is corrupt and awash with back handers.

Fuck them.We have our dignified silence. :(

If this does happen watch our club run to their aid ,if not financially then certainly with our support. We will get sound bites from our Ally saying that we have to do all we can yada yada. The Scottish Government will intervene although I do think they have already discreetly given support this past year.

The corruption continues .

Was speaking to someone high up from London in charge of Commonwealth games security and events and she was astonished that everyone to a man working on the project was a beggar and she had no allegiance .

Was going past the Scumdome yesterday and State aid is indeed in full flow .

The whole Country is corrupt and awash with back handers.

Fuck them.We have our dignified silence. :(

The bheasts would be in their element if they put Hearts under

They want to dismantle every Protestant institution in this country

They came for us

They came for the parades

They would love to sink Hearts

They will keep coming unless someone stops them

The ballot box is the place to depose these bigots

One man fucked hearts.

One man fucked Rangers.

Fans will sing songs to offend the opposition. To me that's why u are singing them.

But. Rangers should be putting out messages of support for hearts. And messages basically saying rules are rules. So yes, it would be better for Scottish football if hearts are saved one way or another. But the rules that were used on rangers must be applied to hearts. Hopefully a Cva will make the championship a better league next year. If not, if they can they must be placed at the bottom. I think "sporting integrity" should become our press releases new header.

The bheasts would be in their element if they put Hearts under

They want to dismantle every Protestant institution in this country

They came for us

They came for the parades

They would love to sink Hearts

They will keep coming unless someone stops them

The ballot box is the place to depose these bigots

Some of our support think too much about them. As with Hearts, fuck them.