Radio Clyde saying Hearts will be liquidated Monday

I really have no interest in your appeasment or desire to break bread with those who would have seen us ended for all time, people like you are a lot that is wrong with society never mind our club, get over your self rightousness it stinks. (tu)

I have no self righteousness (check your spelling you prick) I hope Hearts die. I think your posts are arrogant and are never positive.

So you can fuck off and stick your own arrogance right up your arse.

Because they've won two games? :lol: aye awright

In their last 12 games, they have won 4 drawn 4 lost 4 and they are playing a far better standard of team than we are. Look at our form not just our results. Are you telling me you think we will stroll the league next season?

In their last 12 games, they have won 4 drawn 4 lost 4 and they are playing a far better standard of team than we are. Look at our form not just our results. Are you telling me you think we will stroll the league next season?

Hearts won't be in ANY division next year.

Im torn, i dont want any club to fold, on the other hand they put the boot right in when we were down, they still are, just look at the rangers thread on JKB its over 1200 PAGES long!!!, sickening stuff, even now, today, they are posting about us, while they are potentially getting liquidated on monday.

My real concern now is though, that we end up staying down another season, because we are going against them.

Hopefully on Monday they will be liquidated, turkeys voting for Christmas was what was said a couple of years ago, this is the outcome, die hearts die!!!

What good are Hearts doing the game that they should be let off ? A bankrupt club that can't even pay it's players.

Do we just punish clubs big enough to survive ?

As was often said at our public flogging, it must be done else all clubs could just belly up and start over.

That hasn't changed so if they die then they die. That is down to their fans.

There are too many clubs as it is and no shortage of clubs to take their place.

To use their own asylum logic, that'll be more fans for everybody else.

I remember sell out Saturday. It fell on its arse but not for want of trying.

14nme5h.jpg;)

I am not upset BB you are just a trolling arrogant prick and you somewhat annoy me. So carry on and next time I am logged on on the computer I will put you on ignore. Job done and you carry on being obnoxious to other posters.

not aimed at me but i will answer. Yes we will stroll it next season.

We will easily stroll it, as from Monday, Hearts will be a Third Lanark of scottish football.

So Whether they have won their last 12 games or not, it makes no fucking difference.

Fans passing Tynecastle tomorrow should lay flowers out of respect at the main entrance.

Flats flat glorious flats.

I am not upset BB you are just a trolling arrogant prick and you somewhat annoy me. So carry on and next time I am logged on on the computer I will put you on ignore. Job done and you carry on being obnoxious to other posters.

You are precious and well named spit-the-dummy.jpg :lol:

Well that's just not what I said.

They should have helped us. They should help Hearts. The fact that they failed to help us doesn't change the fact that they should help Hearts.

Well said.

Just because they fucked up with our situation doesn't mean they should with Hearts, Scottish football is in a bad enough state without us losing a big club like them.

Lessons should be learned, apologies made, money (possibly) returned and hands held up to admit they got it wrong with us and clubs should be helped, unlikely yes but i see it as the right thing to do for a stronger game here.

Well said.

Just because they fucked up with our situation doesn't mean they should with Hearts, Scottish football is in a bad enough state without us losing a big club like them.

Lessons should be learned, apologies made, money (possibly) returned and hands held up to admit they got it wrong with us and clubs should be helped, unlikely yes but i see it as the right thing to do for a stronger game here.

The sfa could not afford the compensation. How many years of possible champion league revenue lost since Craig Whyte took over? They new he was avoiding paying tax from September that year and did he haw, then they had the cheek to hit us with a transfer ban, fine us, steal x amount of million from us then try and strip titles from us and accusing us of being cheats.

Yes lessons will be learned, and Hearts getting into bed with the beggars was their big mistake.

Oh yes the sfa will hold their hands up 2 years later and expect us all to say, oh well shit happens,

It has cost us over £50 million so far in lost revenue,

The sfa are more than welcome to pay for the damage they help create.

The sfa could not afford the compensation. How many years of possible champion league revenue lost since Craig Whyte took over? They new he was avoiding paying tax from September that year and did he haw, then they had the cheek to hit us with a transfer ban, fine us, steal x amount of million from us then try and strip titles from us and accusing us of being cheats.

Yes lessons will be learned, and Hearts getting into bed with the beggars was their big mistake.

Oh yes the sfa will hold their hands up 2 years later and expect us all to say, oh well shit happens,

It has cost us over £50 million so far in lost revenue,

The sfa are more than welcome to pay for the damage they help create.

That revenue will never be repaid, unfortunate as it is but perhaps the withheld funds would go some way to an apology.

I'm not saying what happened to us can be forgotten or forgiven, just accepted as being the wrong practice when dealing with this situation which we may see again in Hearts.

I'm just looking at the bigger picture, it's more that those in charge have made horrific mistakes already that damage the national game, it doesn't need to happen again.

Now did we not all say as a support we would take them all on? Did we not say we would destroy them one by one? Yet some fans on here no longer have the stomach for it?

No wonder our enemy's see us as an easy target, well to you fans who feel sorry for Hearts?

Grow a pair, dignified silence gets you fucking nowhere.

There are always casualties in war, take your pick, them or us, because that's what THEY not US brought it too.