Radio Clyde saying Hearts will be liquidated Monday

That revenue will never be repaid, unfortunate as it is but perhaps the withheld funds would go some way to an apology.

I'm not saying what happened to us can be forgotten or forgiven, just accepted as being the wrong practice when dealing with this situation which we may see again in Hearts.

I'm just looking at the bigger picture, it's more that those in charge have made horrific mistakes already that damage the national game, it doesn't need to happen again.

are you for real? We lose millions and just except it? No wonder people see us as a easy target

No m8 you want to grow a pair. you think we should just except what happened as a bad mistake? You think it was a mistake? You really are naive.

Our enemy's new exactly what they were doing, the difference being they could not finish the job, oh they tried and nearly succeeded.

but people like you are everything wrong with our support. Fuck the sfa and any apology.

No m8 you want to grow a pair. you think we should just except what happened as a bad mistake? You think it was a mistake? You really are naive.

Our enemy's new exactly what they were doing, the difference being they could not finish the job, oh they tried and nearly succeeded.

but people like you are everything wrong with our support. Fuck the sfa and any apology.

I refer to my above post again.

Your posts an above are nothing but crap, take a few measly million except an apology and move on, your deluded. What about the blackmail? If the sfa apologised they would be finished as an organisation. They could not afford our compensation claim which any court in the land would uphold after they admitted they were wrong.

So back to Hearts, fuck them and will not be missed by Rangers or their fans

Your posts an above are nothing but crap, take a few measly million except an apology and move on, your deluded. What about the blackmail? If the sfa apologised they would be finished as an organisation. They could not afford our compensation claim which any court in the land would uphold after they admitted they were wrong.

So back to Hearts, fuck them and will not be missed by Rangers or their fans

Did you read the bit where i said 'I'm not saying what happened to us can be forgotten or forgiven'.

Your hatred for everyone and anything is making you utterly delusional. If the boot was on the other foot, and Celtic were facing the same thing we did 2 years ago, would you have done anything differently? You would have stuck the boot in, just as they did, and if other clubs such as Hearts had voted them down, you would have applauded them.

Two wrongs don't make a right. History tells us that much.

He does have a point "super ally's" speech about never forgetting who kicked us when we were down was the biggest load of pish I'd ever heard

He even called some of our own fans lunatics in the after math for something that never even happened (transfer embargo panel) getting death threats

If Ally McCoist was a salenko as a player he'd have been hounded ages ago for both continually talking pish and being a shite manager

He is being hounded. By fans such as you who just want to find more reasons, imaginary or otherwise, to hate the fella.

Terrible result for Scottish football if Hearts disappear.

Our fault? No.

Our problem? Well ultimately yes. As others said one of the few sides who gave them a game.

I have no sympathy. However, those believing this helps us are misguided

It is nothing to do with help and all to do with good old fashioned revenge taken very cold, handwringers and appeasers wouldn't understand that.....they are to busy turning the other cheek to get that cracked as well. :drugang:

Terrible result for Scottish football if Hearts disappear.

Our fault? No.

Our problem? Well ultimately yes. As others said one of the few sides who gave them a game.

I have no sympathy. However, those believing this helps us are misguided

Pish.

We will survive Hearts demise won't affect us one little bit.

Your hatred for everyone and anything is making you utterly delusional. If the boot was on the other foot, and Celtic were facing the same thing we did 2 years ago, would you have done anything differently? You would have stuck the boot in, just as they did, and if other clubs such as Hearts had voted them down, you would have applauded them.

Two wrongs don't make a right. History tells us that much.

Who is delusional? You are making up facts to suit your argument, That's delusional? No m8 they decided to fuck us over and now let their friends come to their rescue

For fuck sake.

Destroying Hearts doesn't fix our situation. It makes it significantly worse.

in what way? what have hearts contributed to scottish football in recent years really, their euro adventures have probably cost us co-efficient points meaning its harder for us now anyway, they will be replaced in the top division by say hamilton or dundee, the TV revenue may drop due to no edinburgh derbies but seeing as TV revenue is buttons to us in the SPFL

however, their demise will not only give us some form of satisfaction, but maybe, just maybe it will be a massive wake up call to any other club in scottish football that feels they can spend money on any old shite, dundee united and killie recently played their "get out of jail free" card but others dont have that ability, its about time clubs realised that the OF cannot be relied to bring the cash in and decided to live on their own financially