Radio Clyde saying Hearts will be liquidated Monday

Did you read the bit where i said 'I'm not saying what happened to us can be forgotten or forgiven'.

look m8 never mind forgotten or forgiven, in a legal world we would be looking for at least 50 million in lost revenue if they apologised, will it happen? No.

A. They won't admit they got it wrong,

B. They can't afford it,

So as for an apology m8, Talk is cheap, they would need to back it up with hard cash which they do not have and would put the sfa under.

But hey if your the sort of guy who would accept this, I think you will find you are in a very small minority.

It's about time we stopped blaming clubs and fans for where we ended up. We ended up where we did by poor management and corruption in Scottish football.

Hearts should not go down just to appease our punishment, they should go down if the football club did a wrong. As they have not, they deserve our support.

Hang your head in shame if you feel Hearts should go down to make up for our punishment - you are just being two faced.

look m8 never mind forgotten or forgiven, in a legal world we would be looking for at least 50 million in lost revenue if they apologised, will it happen? No.

A. They won't admit they got it wrong,

B. They can't afford it,

So as for an apology m8, Talk is cheap, they would need to back it up with hard cash which they do not have and would put the sfa under.

But hey if your the sort of guy who would accept this, I think you will find you are in a very small minority.

You're either ignorant to what I've wrote or just thick as fuck, your replies to me just point out that you haven't read or have difficulty reading my posts.

You're either ignorant to what I've wrote or just thick as fuck, your replies to me just point out that you haven't read or have difficulty reading my posts.

Jog on m8, you will never forgive or forget? But an apology and a couple of million pound should fit the bill? Okay then all systems go to save the jambos? Get real, they are on their fucking knees and good riddance to them.

And to me your just spineless.

The gloves were off long ago between us and the rest, or have you forgot already?

They and the rest of the cable wanted us dead and stole prize money , tv monies and fees for players who played in the euros.

Hearts like the rest had their foot on our throats and tried to extinguish us from the face of the earth..

I am sorry, but to show compassion now, shows weakness.

We must stand together and demand sporting integrity , demand all prize monies etc confiscated,

If they manage to start over again in the bottom tier, then give them next to nothing from the tv deal. Give them the same as the rest of the teams in the bottom tier.

Now let's see if they can come back like the Glasgow Rangers? If not then let them suffer in wilderness for many a year to come.

Your a very forgiving man , fortunately you're in the minority m8 caus the behaviour of spl clubs was obscene and hate filled in fact UNFORGIVABLE .

And if everyone dies, who are we gonna play then? I'd rather get them back at Ibrox and fucking hammer them. The best atmosphere i was at last season was Montherwell. Dundee United will be the best this season at Ibrox. And people would rather they were all dead and we were doing what? Playing meaningless teams every week?

Messages of support fuck all. Honestly, where were you 2 years ago? Never forgive or forget. Hearts are going to die and we should be loving every minute of it and wondering who's next.

The reason we should be more "tolerant" and give them a bit of backing or support is we know how it feels. That's where I was two years ago.

Jog on m8, you will never forgive or forget? But an apology and a couple of million pound should fit the bill? Okay then all systems go to save the jambos? Get real, they are on their fucking knees and good riddance to them.

And to me your just spineless.

Again that makes no sense given what I wrote.

Well said.

Just because they fucked up with our situation doesn't mean they should with Hearts, Scottish football is in a bad enough state without us losing a big club like them.

Lessons should be learned, apologies made, money (possibly) returned and hands held up to admit they got it wrong with us and clubs should be helped, unlikely yes but i see it as the right thing to do for a stronger game here.

This is not a personal dig at you but I really can`t understand your thinking.They didn`t `fuck up` they used every trick in the book and even invented some new ones (5 way agreement) to destroy us or strip us of titles.Any club with an ounce of integrity would have spoken out against such things but Hearts were happy to go along with it.

Some connected to Hearts (I forget who) said it gave them a better chance of getting into Europe.

Hearts were happy to walk over the bones of our club when they thought it benefited them.

As I said before I don`t desire their demise but if it comes about through the same rules being applied to them as applied to us,it`s fair.

I would be delighted for mockit ridden Scottish football to die, we could then have an excellent and valid reason to apply to the English FA, it isn't as if we haven't played under their auspices before.

Funny thing is mate, I've always suspected that to be lawwell's endgame for his mob.

Funny thing is mate, I've always suspected that to be lawwell's endgame for his mob.

You are correct, this is Liewells overall plan, a club of their size must play somewhere will be his pitch if scotish football goes down the drain. Believe me that is what they want.

there is an exception in UEFA`s cross border rule which is what you mean I think.Get rid of us and there is no real competition.UEFA`s exception applies in that case and c****c would be free to apply to England.Who knows what went on?