Radio Clyde saying Hearts will be liquidated Monday

I have got to be honest, and say if hearts are liquidated then I will be happy. The same goes for any other club who stuck the knife in and found us guilty before we were eventually cleared of the big tax case and the EBT's. It should never be forgotten of how we were treated, blackmailed and robbed by the rest of Scottish football.

They all stuck the knife in. Do you want them all to fail?

Sorry guys but blaming Hearts owner and some internet bloggers for their attitude to us is absolute rubbish. I used to get over to the east coast quite a bit in the mid/late nineties and got to know quite a few Hearts fans and the beginning of their attitude that was show to us was taking a grip back then. Basically it was an east/west thing based on jealousy pure and simple. So while I'm sad that one of Scotland's best known clubs looks like disappearing I have no sympathy for the fans who did what they did two years ago and they were not a minority within the support..

Nae wonder hertz fans laugh like fuck on jkb at Rangers fans. Fuck sake some of you guys will be havin a whip round in the pub fur them,mibbe a racing night lol. Sporting integrity demands they face the same fuckin punishments as us,no more no less and if they die in the process tough shit.

Nae wonder hertz fans laugh like fuck on jkb at Rangers fans. Fuck sake some of you guys will be havin a whip round in the pub fur them,mibbe a racing night lol. Sporting integrity demands they face the same fuckin punishments as us,no more no less and if they die in the process tough shit.

i think the hearts charity single is imminent

He's a special boy that one.

Am I really m8, no you and your gutless friend should maybe just start supporting the Hearts , since you obviously support our enemy's. yes Hearts are our enemy. Their choice not ours, now you take your I feel sorry for Hearts and their fans pish and take it elsewhere.

War is ugly, people like you are just gutless, you are lucky you are on this forum, as if Hearts and their fans got their way, their would be no Rangers, no forum nothing. Are you and that other clown really that stiupid.

No wonder cunts think they can fuck us over with fans like you.

Always had a soft spot for Hearts [Alex Macdonald] so hope they can get out of the mess they are in. Looking ahead if they get liquidated I can see some deal being done that will keep them in the 1st division.This would raise the hackles of many on here but I hope if given a say in what happens our club would support this showing a bit of RANGERS class.

For fuck sake.

Destroying Hearts doesn't fix our situation. It makes it significantly worse.

i dont see it.

We have got on perfectly fine for a couple of years, them not being in the league when we get back to the top wont make a blind bit of difference. Wont effect sponsorship deals, wont effect TV revenue (IMO) no more Edinburgh derbies is the only downside I can think of.

I want them to be treated like we were treated, and if they have the fanbase to save the club, and get it back up the divisions then great, if they can't then too bad, so sad, bye bye.

Their board was one of the first to stick the boot into us, their fans protested and hate us, wanted us dead, believe we should be dead ( or are dead) they have over a thousand pages of hate on their major fan forum directed at us, please tell me why i should give even more than a single fuck about them and if they survive? do you think they gave a fuck if we survived?

My sympathy strectes as far as feeling sorry for the genuine fans, but only the ones that have not spouted viterol and hate at us for years now.

In short, if they die, they die. If not then fair enough.

It's about time we stopped blaming clubs and fans for where we ended up. We ended up where we did by poor management and corruption in Scottish football.

Hearts should not go down just to appease our punishment, they should go down if the football club did a wrong. As they have not, they deserve our support.

Hang your head in shame if you feel Hearts should go down to make up for our punishment - you are just being two faced.

but we are where were are indirectly because of the clubs and fans. Moreso than the corruption of Scottish football.

CW put us where we are too, but the SPL had a chance to let us back in to the top flight right away, they bottled it and passed it onto the clubs. This is the point where a lot of our ire is directed at the clubs and fans. if the clubs had the bottle to overule their fans wishes and actually look after the good of Scottish football ( at the top level anyway) they would have let us back in. They bottled it and passed it onto the fans, and those fans turned out in their droves to kick us when we were down. I genuinely feel it very hard to sympathise with these clubs who are now in trouble because the loss of Rangers has effected them.

So if it was ra sellick you would feel the same way?

They are porobably one of the only teams I would actualy be gutted if they diied.

For totally selfish reasons, if they die then it would be as bad for Scottish football than is we had died.

We need the old firm to bring in any sort of decent football TV deals and league sponsorships.

Be quiet happy to see them go to the wall, and have to drag themslves up from the bottom again, just like we have had to do.

"If the deal doesn’t go through, a newco Hearts will be a fourth tier club and unable to afford to rent out Tynecastle,” he said. “A group in Lithuania would then be left with an empty sports arena in Gorgie with no use and no real estate value.”

Cheerio Jambo's. And even if they do come back - They'll have no stadium to play football in, probably won't get a license to play again.

Much as a percentage of their fans were dicks to us during our dark days........ I take absolutely no pleasure at all in Hearts woes.

Plenty of decent Hearts fans out there, and Hearts struggles are only bad for the pro game in Scotland. There is nothing to be happy about.

However, rods have been made for backs.... and Hearts have to be treated the same as we have. No if's or but's.... we were guilty without trial or understanding.

Hearts downfall won't make a difference to Scottish Football. Most countries think there's only two teams in Scotland anyway (Rangers & Celtic). The big TV Companies only care about one derby in Scotland, and the big sponsors only care about two teams in Scotland. Another team will come in to replace Hearts in the Championship if they do go bust, and we'll go up at the end of that season, restoring Scottish Football to greatness, with the #5 best ranked rivalry in the world being revived in the league.

Fuck hertz.

Much as a percentage of their fans were dicks to us during our dark days........ I take absolutely no pleasure at all in Hearts woes.

Plenty of decent Hearts fans out there, and Hearts struggles are only bad for the pro game in Scotland. There is nothing to be happy about.

However, rods have been made for backs.... and Hearts have to be treated the same as we have. No if's or but's.... we were guilty without trial or understanding.

In a way it's sad for me as all the hearts fans I know are good loyalists and fucking hate the tarriers.

However the online variety done my head in during our trouble.

It's a fixture I will miss though, I loved going to tynecastle, good day out and great atmosphere

During the last hearts hivs game the commentator kept going on about the atmosphere being comparable to any derby in football, what a pile of shite, they're trying to talk up the game, convince themselves and us thi is true. Scottish football is dead, It certainly won't miss a provincial club making up the numbers for 140 years. Bye hearts, then hopefully hivs next.

I was down Gorgie way on Wednesday on business, parked outside the old school which I understand has been sold to a property developer in the last 3/4 months. If you include the potential sale of Tynecastle then you would have a huge parcel of land for redevelopment, worth millions.

Its almost 9 months since they applied for a CVA, during that time nothing much has changed, nobody's come along with cash to buy them, and the Lithuania's administrators don't seem overly keen on letting a major asset go for nothing.

With regards punishment, retribution etc I don't really have an opinion one way or the other, that's not to say I don't care, I just don't care enough to get excited about what happens to them.

As for the cousins nonsense, there's no real affinity between us and them other than we were both fcuked over by thieves and blaggards. 6 months ago I thought they would get liquidated, nothing much has changed to make me think any differently.

i think the old school was purchased for around 600k ? If anyone can confirm that , it gives a pretty gd guide too what tyncastle would be worth