Radio Clyde saying Hearts will be liquidated Monday

That will scupper them as I'm sure there are rules stating clubs must have their own stadium.

I may be wrong, but not entirely sure that's the case.

I know to compete in UEFA competitions, if the licence applicant is not the owner of a stadium, it must provide a written

contract with the owner(s) of the stadium(s) it will use.

So they may get away with not having their own stadium, although I assume this will mean they need the permition of UKIO to play?

I know to compete in UEFA competitions, if the licence applicant is not the owner of a stadium, it must provide a written

So they may get away with not having their own stadium, although I assume this will mean they need the permition of UKIO to play?

Which they will probably get, as all and sundry will be pulling out all the stops to save poor done to hearts. They will get the all the help we did not, and it will be, that we got what we deserved, as we brought it all on ourselves for being the evil empire that we are.

it all makes you want to puke at the glaring differences being portrayed out in the wonderful world of Scottish football. I hope they get stuffed and their poxy inbred fans'.

:7325:

Am I right in saying that if they don't come out of admin after the last game of the season v St Mirren then they have points taken from them for the start of the new season

What if Hearts are still in administration after the final day of the 2013/14 season?

They will start the 2014/15 season on minus 15 points if they do not come out of administration before the first day of the immediately following season. This applies regardless of which division of the SPFL they are competing in.

http://sport.stv.tv/...administration/

What if Hearts are still in administration after the final day of the 2013/14 season?

They will start the 2014/15 season on minus 15 points if they do not come out of administration before the first day of the immediately following season. This applies regardless of which division of the SPFL they are competing in.

http://sport.stv.tv/...administration/

Thanks mate , thought so

It's looking likely then as the meeting is not till end of next wk and they have a 20 day cooling off period

Thanks mate , thought so

It's looking likely then as the meeting is not till end of next wk and they have a 20 day cooling off period

Seems that way

Still think UKIO could make more from selling the ground than the £2.5m they're being offered.

Unless, Hearts said they would give them £2.5m upfront and pay them something every season until the balance is settled

Even then, the revenue will be much lower in the Championship, this on top of the £6m they will need over the next 5 years just to keep afloat means that will probably not happen - it's just not worth the risk

Doesn't look good for them

D4.3 a Club participating in the League must:-

D4.3.1. itself, or through a subsidiary or holding company of such Club,

own its Registered Ground; or

D4.3.2. have such other rights of occupation or tenure in its Registered

Ground as may be approved by the Board;

D4.4 any ground which a Club or the Candidate Club registers or is deemed to

have registered as its Registered Ground, must, by not later than 31st

March preceding any Season and for the whole of that Season: