Radio Clyde saying Hearts will be liquidated Monday

My view on this is I would prefer Hearts to be saved in some fashion. Ignore the keyboard warriors or their fans having a go at the match. Mad Vlad was ultimately responsible for their vote. However what really angered me was that pompous prick David Southern standing outside Hampden slating us when as CEO of Hearts he should have known the state THEY were in. That was unforgivable!!! Bottom league is where they now go!!

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20130613/board-statement-financial-and-player-update_2241384_3208756

"We will adjust our expectations for the new season accordingly but will still be focused on the playing side of the business. Our financial deficit can, in part, be attributed to our worst league finish in over 30 years last season. This had a significant direct impact on the business. Other factors that hit revenues include the absence of Rangers Football Club from the SPL and significantly increased stadium costs particularly in relation to the Main Stand."

The pessimist in me believes they only said this coz they realised how it fucked them over.

Hearts deserve equal treatment which was utter contempt. If they get any special treatment Rangers must pursue the matter legally. The treacherous cousins of William can die by the sword they choose. I still cannot forgive their attitude, i used to have a soft spot but they are on their own

Two wrongs dont make a right ffs.

Hope they are helped out. Their history deserves it

totally agree. Ignore the wankers on web sites if Hearts hasn't been controlled by Romanoff they'd have helped us .Scottish football has been fucked by the Ilikes of thomson and Hutton and Lawell who didn't have the balls to stand up to the Internet warriors in their support

Can somebody more in the know tell me if this is right, since the old company that owned our club has not yet been liquidated (despite numerous reports to the contrary) , I would think it would need to be BDO on behalf of the old company that would need to pursue any claims regarding the spl prise money.

If this was the case would this not be of benefit to the old company's creditors, but a bit of a moral dIIema for BDO

Dont want to see any club fold, if help can be given then it should. However they would need to goto div 3 like we did!

For that to happen someone would need to purchase the club and it's assets, then apply to the sfa for their licence to be switched over from old co to new co.

They are gonna want a few quid for tynecastle, that place would be a gold mine to a property developer who will be prepared to pay a few quid for the land and transform it into luxury flats.

On top if that, most players will walk away and they will need to pay all footballing debts, lose all transfer fees and all monies due to hearts oldco.

It will take a few million to get hearts up and running, and unlike us they don't have 37,000 season ticket holders.

Like us they will lose money hand over foot, like us they will start In the bottom tier, so ticket prices and all revenue will be greatly reduced.

Who is gonna buy them?

Years ago I used to have a soft spot for Hearts and it was a team I didn't mind doing well in cups etc if we weren't in them, but they deserve everything they get. I'll take a lot of pleasure out of seeing them go bust. I don't know if anyone's ever took a look at their forums but the nonsense they spout about us is laughable not to mention the fact they think they'll win the championship next season.

The SPFL/SFA should do everything in their power to help a near 140 year old club any reasonable way they can.

Oh yeah?? Just like they did for us?? Nah sorry not buying it mate, the precedent has been set and we as a club should ensure that any punishments handed to hearts or another club in this position should mirror ours 100%!!

The end of Rangers' feeder club? I doubt it.

I know they don't deserve any sympathy, especially after booting the boot into us, but Rangers fans are better than this tit for tat and I wish them well. Expect of course, they must take the same punishment we had to endure. Sporting integrity and all that.

A pity, I was looking forward to a more competitive Championship next season.