Radio Clyde saying Hearts will be liquidated Monday

But on the Hearts thing, would make me a hypocrite to stand in disbelief at Scottish football fans dancing on our grave,then doing the same with another club.

I want them to survive to help Scottish football succeed long term, Hearts are a big club,always provide good matches for us.

Why does any Rangers fan have loyalty to Scottish football in general - if that thrives it gives them justification for what they did to us

It's been a platform for bampots/bigots for over 25 years, if Rangers fans stopped giving it hits by tuning in and phoning in it would slowly fade away.

Phone in shows have had their day, ruined by allowing idiots a platform to shout pish on the airwaves. No balance. particularly with the poor standard of "expertise" from the panels. The BBC have seen this coming and pulled most of the phone in content. However, cosgrove and cowan double headers is too much for this bear.

Phone in shows have had their day, ruined by allowing idiots a platform to shout pish on the airwaves. No balance. particularly with the poor standard of "expertise" from the panels. The BBC have seen this coming and pulled most of the phone in content. However, cosgrove and cowan double headers is too much for this bear.

Agreed.

Why does any Rangers fan have loyalty to Scottish football in general - if that thrives it gives them justification for what they did to us

There's a difference between crooked officials and Scottish football which is a very wide ranging term, we are part of Scottish football and need it to be a reasonable platform in order for our ambitions to be fufilled (Domestically and globally).

I also give up all my spare time coaching young kids to play the game,which is also part of Scottish football.

Scottish football without Hearts is a win for the papes.

It's amazing how much some fans hate Hearts over Hibs or Celtic...Maybe it's our Catholic contingent?

Shove your sympathy up yer hole, one of the clubs who danced on our 'grave'.

What goes around, comes around.

How about being the bigger man? I dont want to dance on anyone's grave and nor should you.