Sign in to follow this  
wearethepeople1

*****The Official Scottish Cup Semi Final Thread*****

I remember watching Hateley win headers against Marseilles for 74 minutes before Smith realized he needed someone on the park up front to nod it to. hopefully McCoist doesn't take as long to figure this out

Agreed. It's been his best performance since the Newcastle friendly. I'd say he's been one of our better performers this half.

I agree, though he shat out of the 50:50 at the end of the half, should've went right through the ball - you're taught that when you first start playing!

All those chances and we score from a dead ball.

The only down side to the goal is that Daly may get a stay of execution.

I would haul him off and stick Lee up front with Clark. Get Shiels off and Faure on at the back. Maybe even Cribari, at a push. McCulloch would do a better job of making runs and having the bottle not to dick up simple chances.

We have played to win, and had some good chances, ( 2 of them sitters IMO) they have done very little and scored from their chances.

if we keep up this level of play, and take our chances, we will win this game. If our heads go down, it could get ugly.

WadeWilson and North Rd like this

I think the fact weve got used to poor performances, we look much better today. In reality were probably about average. A good rangers side would demolish this scumdee team. Tighten up at the back and give Daly support and weve got a chance.

We should have at least 3 and they should have just 1. Tough to be happy, although feeling better than just a few minutes ago.

Agree with Williamson... The forum slows down to a standstill when we were two goals down... speeds up again when we scored.

I would hope that's just guests... but I think it tells you a fair bit about the mindset of a lot of our 'fans...'

They can't wait to come on here and fucking moan and bitch and call for public floggings.