*****The Official Scottish Cup Semi Final Thread*****

I was looking forward to going out to the pub and watching this with the lads as I knew a few from my club arent going. But after tomorrow I will be watching in the house alone. Its embarassing to watch us in public these days.

I can't see Ally playing anything other than a back 5.

Bell

Foster Faure McCulloch Mohsni Smith

Hutton Black Peralta

Law

His aim will be not to get beaten by a few goals and mitigate the embarrassment.

This is wrong.

We play better when we really have a go. They will rattle easily if we run at them and even more so if we score 2 goals in the first half.

Daly

If we start with Daly upfront on his own I don't think we will score. He has been posted missing for the last month or two.

We should be putting on fast players to run at them and hope we catch them off guard.

Other than that we need to try and hold on for penalties and just hope for the best.

I just hope they don't embarrass us.

TBH I think we need to do to scumdee what teams have done to us this season.

Flood the midfield and get as many bodies behind the ball as we can then hope to hit them on the counter or from a set play.

First goal is crucial if they get it then it's over we simply can't chase a game with our back 4.

Gallagher has got too start, the boy is an unknown prospect and looked good from what i have saw so far.

The problem is Daly will start as he is playing against his former club and Ally cant see by him but for me Gallagher and Clark to start.

Bell

Faure Jig Mohsni Wallace

Aird Law Temps (wishfull thinking)

Shiels

Gallagher Clark

Lets raise the fuckan roof, put the fear if god into the tangerine tims and roar our team to victory.

We can do it....KEEP BELIEVING....WATP

Time to throw caution to the wind id go

Bell

Faure, Mohsni, Jig, Foster\Wallace

Aird, Law, Telfer\Templeton

Clark, Daly\Little, Gallagher

4-3-3

fucking go for it we have no expectations now so just give us some pride back that's all i ask!

play all 14 and we would still lose ! ally would probably play half out of position :000000082:

Bell

Foster mohsini McCulloch Wallace

Peralta black law smith

Shiels

Daly

And a half fit Templeton on the bench if needed

If rangers play that team a would be very confident

Can't see Wallace playing but I'd go with that team. If Wallace is out then Faure will play RB with Foster at LB.