*****The Official Scottish Cup Semi Final Thread*****

Second highest wage bill and I still see little progress. Other than conceding less on corners, we still are awful at the back.

Finishing remains a problem as is the fact we have a tactically inept manager.

D-Hobos were very lucky today, but they done what mattered when it mattered. Would our strikers have scored a goal like their 3rd?

Losing last week, a karaoke and now this.

Change is needed. Now.

We played better but defending was poor and a goalkeeper howler.

Shiels and Daly had 2 great chances but blew them whilst they took their chances.

Gutted because they were not that great

We are not good enough and need investment to get a new coach and some decent players in.

At least there was fight today, but alas once again all to predictable..

A lack of finishing ability up front, defensive errors and a card for Black. Just prior to the Raith game Ally McCoist stated that the games against Dundee Utd and Raith would show how far our team has developed. I do not see any signs of hope for the future and certainly no sense of anticipation for the season ahead as things stand. Dave King suggests we give him and Richard Gough our season ticket money. Actually I think there is more danger of season ticket sales being hit by apathy unless there is a decisive change.

It is clear that getting rid of Ally is going to be very expensive to the point of almost being unaffordable, unless he chooses to leave voluntarily- however it seems to me that there does need to be some additional decisive recruitment/ change into the Management team otherwise we are going to start going backwards. I fear we are not going to get away with these levels of performance next year.

I cannot help thinking the Board is in a no win situation here.