*****The Official Scottish Cup Semi Final Thread*****

My sister stupidly had my ticket sent to the wrong place, if she phones the ticket office will they reprint them for me?

The house they were sent to sent them onto another house and I can't get them when they're i which is problematic.

Team id go for on saturday.

Bell

Foster Faure McCulloch Mohsni Wallace

Law Black

Shiels

Clark Daly

I believe Wallace will be fit & we are just saying it to play mind games (O'Neil done it for years under them - week before playing a big game saying Larsson etc had no chance then come the game they are fit enough)

As for Clark i believe he has got to start up top with Daly.

With your choice we would likely line up like this:

Bell

Law Black

Shiels

Clark

Daly

Someone said do something different on Saturday. Ally fancies the long ball game doesn't he?

Ok put Cribari in beside Mohsni and put McCulloch up top with Daly and Clark feeding off the scraps.

Yup mad isn't it...or is it?

no mad at all,if mccoist stuck 3 or 4 players in attacking area's against raith,we would have pumped them,they had nothing,playing daly up front on his own is bonkers,it is so easy to defend against,stick a big head the ball on daly and hold a high line and we are fucked because big daly is not going to sprint in behind anybody .if he uses the same tactics on saturday,they will push right up and play a high line and and play a high pressing game and we will be on the back foot from the get go.

Bell

Law Black

Shiels

Clark Daly

I believe Wallace will be fit & we are just saying it to play mind games (O'Neil done it for years under them - week before playing a big game saying Larsson etc had no chance then come the game they are fit enough)

Can't see us trying mind games like that tbh, could be wrong I guess

no mad at all,if mccoist stuck 3 or 4 players in attacking area's against raith,we would have pumped them,they had nothing,playing daly up front on his own is bonkers,it is so easy to defend against,stick a big head the ball on daly and hold a high line and we are fucked because big daly is not going to sprint in behind anybody .if he uses the same tactics on saturday,they will push right up and play a high line and and play a high pressing game and we will be on the back foot from the get go.

Personally it would be a last resort as I would prefer to put Mohsni up instead of Clark...

Personally it would be a last resort as I would prefer to put Mohsni up instead of Clark...

mohnsni looks more a forward than a centre half,i think he is a bombscare at the back,he attacks the ball well with his head but he constantly loses discipline and moves out of position,and his reading off the game and concentration levels are very poor.

Bell

Law Black

Shiels

Clark Daly

Ally may actually go for your starting 11 but with a slightly different formation

Bell

Foster Law Black Faure McCulloch Mohsni Shiels Wallace

Clark

Daly

For reasons I can't quite understand, I'm feeling a real buzz for Saturday. I can't be at the game (will be in flying around a desert) but I've got the battle fever on already. I'm so hoping we manage to use the feeling from last week and the resulting Press to put in a one~off performance that will shock not only us but Utd and Scottish football.

There's no reason to it, as the players & management haven't even hinted its within them ~ so probably more hope than anything, but I just can't shake it.

Fucking intae them Rangers, if there was ever a time for showing us you won't surrender, its fucking now.