*****The Official Scottish Cup Semi Final Thread*****

tomorrow can't come quick enough, I've said in other threads i'm optimistic and I have no idea why but this feels almost like an old firm game the way things have been going. Simonsen in goal pleases me as well, he'll be raging at the defence for the whole game and we've missed that.

I'll have what you're having.

me too... cos it sounds like the words of a warrior drinking a big glass of No Surrender..never ever no matter how I really felt could I write that I hoped or thought the bears to get humped, so 2-0 or a last minute1-0 off the fat taigs arse will do for me, dont give a fuck if we play shite either, just fuckin do this Rangers.

training on the punchbag for the last fortnight to get ready for the sheep at the peadodome in the final ....ill be fuckin more than ready

fuckin intae them the sons of william!!!!

No Surrender

Rab

It's a real pity last weeks events brought everything to a head amongst our fans ( in a negative sense ), because this could've been epic. Now I'm afraid the feel good and unity factor has been diluted and it will be evident in the stands.

I'm just hoping that Ally and this team can produce the type of performance that restores some pride and regains some lost respect and backing from the fans. A big ask.

It's a real pity last weeks events brought everything to a head amongst our fans ( in a negative sense ), because this could've been epic. Now I'm afraid the feel good and unity factor has been diluted and it will be evident in the stands.

I'm just hoping that Ally and this team can produce the type of performance that restores some pride and regains some lost respect and backing from the fans. A big ask.

Sunday's capitulation and after match "party" was the last straw for many patient and tolerant bears. If the same happens on Saturday (and i now think it will) then i shudder to think how nasty it will get. The last thing i want to see is bear on bear regardless of views.

Sunday's capitulation and after match "party" was the last straw for many patient and tolerant bears. If the same happens on Saturday (and i now think it will) then i shudder to think how nasty it will get. The last thing i want to see is bear on bear regardless of views.

That's it mate. Instead of going into the game geared up with positivity it's the potential fallout post match which is preoccupying me.

I'm resigned to the fact that we are in for a doing,however surely to fuck even mccoist and his merry men will keep their heads down after this game.they can't be that stupid again,can they?

That's it mate. Instead of going into the game geared up with positivity it's the potential fallout post match which is preoccupying me.

It wasn't that we lost a cup final that annoyed me it was the way we lost it and the pathetic capitulation during it.

If we had absolutely pounded them and their keeper saved everything or we hit the post and the bar umpteen times you just have to say it wasn't your day.

We set up 4-5-1 and in my eyes it was the actions of a coward. Someone who was under pressure and wasn't confident in his abilities or those of his team. That line up was the final straw for me with McCoist. There was NO justification for it. Raith weren't the better team. They didn't have a potent attack to justify that selection.

It was cowardice pure and simple.

And it was compounded with the karaoke at the after match party.

I would have stormed out of Easter Road and went home angered and humiliated...but nope. He took his players back to Ibrox for a party.

Things move on don't they. A lot of talk last year was about how Rangers as a Club and its Supporters would 'move on'. Green's 'active harm' statements and Mather's 'act when the time is right' statements. Nothing at all from the Board or Ally on this nowadays. 'Moving on' on the pitch has seen 2 successive promotions but even allowing for teams rising the occasion against us week in and week out the squad with the 2nd highest wage bill has as a matter of all-too-often routine failed to deliver convincing performances that match up to the collective talent of the expensively paid squad. That in part - probably large part - comes down to how effective the management, leadership, coaching and tactics have been. We saw another example of the outcome of that last week. If the semi on Saturday goes very badly then moving on may well become a very active topic again. With less attention now on Board stuff and financial stuff (at least for now) the greater attention may return to where it is best to be in any case - delivery of results and performances on the park. And if they are not good enough? Well, everything has its season but when that season starts to wane then its only a matter of time before moving on becomes moved on. Would be over the moon if we won on Saturday but on the form of the latter part of this season I can't see it and it could be a very difficult day for Supporters.

I unfortunately won't be in attendance tomorrow at Ibrox but I hope it's packed, bouncing and full of banners and union jacks flying proudly with our tunes blasting and drowning the broomloan stand out. Hopefully this will get the players fired up so they can get into these dirty cunts from the kick off whistle. Maybe a wee early goal. Who knows what could happen?

At first I was dreading this game but starting to get excited. We're the underdogs, they think we'll be a push over...we just gotta step up, play and no surrender!!

iwc6.jpg

Picture from training today. Starting line up for tomorrow? or just a coincidence that Ally is talking to 11 players?

Simonsen

Foster McCulloch Mohsni Smith

Peralta Black Law Aird

Shiels

Daly

Law looks like he is has whapped his mallet out and McCulloch and Moshni are having a right good look st it.