New Kit 2014/15

WadeWilson

the diadora tops were manufactured by Rangers. I used to work for Rangers and was privy to the prices, we were making them for £4 and selling them for £40. not a bad mark up. Diadora paid a royalty to have their name on our tops.

the diadora tops were manufactured by Rangers. I used to work for Rangers and was privy to the prices, we were making them for £4 and selling them for £40. not a bad mark up. Diadora paid a royalty to have their name on our tops.

And we still managed to spunk it all and end up skinto. :anguish:

It's simply about avoiding bad press. The club don't want to seen as pandering to a portion of our fan bases off the field beliefs. They are trying to get away from all that, not encourage it! The only reason we got away with it before was because of all the Dutch players we had at the time.

Making our own tops wouldn't be worth the hassle, production, distribution and marketing costs would simply be too much. Those producing the red and black kits are not comparable to a football club trying to mass produce their goods worldwide. Also In this day and age we cannot afford not to have a sponsor on our shirts.

but it's acceptable for the tims to have the irish flag and crosses on there tops....

What colour do you reckon for third kit, Black, White or I don't know what other colours we could use, would like Orange but there's no chance if we've already got Red

Second kit - away I take it you mean since the third one is red?

Think it will be white.

Second kit - away I take it you mean since the third one is red?

Think it will be white.

Yeah sorry got mixed up, yeah it probably will be white, thinking of it we don't really have a large range of colours for alternate kits do we ? :lol:

I wouldn't mind a yellow kit but that colour seems to be more affiliated with the mhanks

Seen the 3rd kit in the flesh on Friday...looked a lot worse than it did on the pics, cheap looking to be honest!

Hoping the home top is of a much better quality.

Aye well I seen you in the flesh in Motherwell and you looked a lot worse than in your pics :wink:

Seen the 3rd kit in the flesh on Friday...looked a lot worse than it did on the pics, cheap looking to be honest!

Hoping the home top is of a much better quality.

Bought 2...Both were fine quality wise and i thought it looked just as good as the pics. Best away/3rd top weve had since as long as i can remember.

wasn't gonna buy the third kit (at least not just now) but i seen someone wearing it today and just instantly wanted to go buy it. rangers tops just have that effect on me. might jump out to ibrox and pick one up.