New Kit 2014/15

WadeWilson

the guy went to the trouble of mocking up a top and putting it out there and you reply the way you did.at least be constructive.

Of course, just like your very constructive reply! Ok i was maybe wrong in coming straight out and saying it was "fucking pish" just my immediate reaction to what i didn't like, I wasn't trying to take anything away from the posters efforts, if i offended him then i apologise.

Of course, just like your very constructive reply! Ok i was maybe wrong in coming straight out and saying it was "fucking pish" just my immediate reaction to what i didn't like, I wasn't trying to take anything away from the posters efforts, if i offended him then i apologise.

i like this response shows me I was wrong about you.

Since it is that time of the year and we have had a wee preview of a couple of tracksuits and a training top I thought we should have a thread where the speculation and ideas could be posted. Any inside information and sneak previews would also be good.

There is always huge interest regarding the new strips and we have a good few guys on here who are talented at designing projected templates, so it would be good to see new ideas for the 2014/15 kits.

I will kick it off with something I rattled up earlier. We seem to have had many retro-style kits in recent years with one glaring omission. I read that there will be some kind of collar and perhaps buttons on the new kit (would have preferred v-neck myself) so it is somewhat based on hearsay.

Also, the 80s seem to be having something of a revival in the cultural zeitgeist, with music and fashion all mirroring that particular decade. With this in mind... Puma, Rangers... Give us the pinstripes!

xl9csw.jpg

Heck yes as an away top, though it would have to be short sleeves.

rZ8GF2j.jpg4hHsiJe.jpg

That's too familiar to 2010/2011 top. I do like it a lot and would obviously get it. I find it hard to imagine they'd have something so similar only a couple years apart. They've done a pretty good job mixing up the looks over the last couple of years.

I just hope Puma gets the designs to look as good as these. I hope they manage to make a better quality top than this years shirts. I really liked the tops for this year but the quality is attrocious.

Heck yes as an away top, though it would have to be short sleeves.

That's too familiar to 2010/2011 top. I do like it a lot and would obviously get it. I find it hard to imagine they'd have something so similar only a couple years apart. They've done a pretty good job mixing up the looks over the last couple of years.

I just hope Puma gets the designs to look as good as these. I hope they manage to make a better quality top than this years shirts. I really liked the tops for this year but the quality is attrocious.

I've heard from people who've seen the kit that it looks very similar to the 2010 kit (tu)

Since it is that time of the year and we have had a wee preview of a couple of tracksuits and a training top I thought we should have a thread where the speculation and ideas could be posted. Any inside information and sneak previews would also be good.

There is always huge interest regarding the new strips and we have a good few guys on here who are talented at designing projected templates, so it would be good to see new ideas for the 2014/15 ki

I will kick it off with something I rattled up earlier. We seem to have had many retro-style kits in recent years with one glaring omission. I read that there will be some kind of collar and perhaps buttons on the new kit (would have preferred v-neck myself) so it is somewhat based

on hearsay.

Also, the 80s seem to be having something of a revival in the cultural zeitgeist, with music and fashion all mirroring that particular decade. With this in mind... Puma, Rangers... Give us the pinstrip

2ur07eh.jpgxl9csw.jpg

2aju9e1.jpg2zhih3d.jpg

crackers mate.could you maybe do the home and the white away and red third with the red white and blue collar ala the bobby russell 80's jersey, thats what I call it anyway.

No Surrender

Rab