New Kit 2014/15

WadeWilson

PUMA and Sports Direct can get tae.., the shirts are crap, generic design, the worst quality shirt we've ever had and a rip off at £50 quid... insulation tape on the collar V ffs, just rubbish!!

Not for me this coming season....

PUMA and Sports Direct can get tae.., the shirts are crap, generic design, the worst quality shirt we've ever had and a rip off at £50 quid... insulation tape on the collar V ffs, just rubbish!!

Not for me this coming season....

You paid 50 quid for last season's strip? You're right, you did get ripped off.

He is... He pulls the strings from his Blue Pitch Holdings bunker in the South of France with David Murray, Craig Whyte, Imran Ahmed, Napoleon, Hitler and Red Rum.

Last night they rode Golden Palomino horses together (except Red Rum, obviously) in a picturesque vineyard and later had a crazed, wine-tasting party in a paddling pool containing Twiggy, Keef Richards and a dolphin.

ha ha ha lololol fucking brilliant!!!

TBH if that was Blue and White i would be happy with that as our home top. But because i know what this top is all about i'm not into this pish.

Aye could be smart without the red white and blue thing. Big lion looks cool. Our large RFC badge is better but.

Arsenal are moving to Puma next season so I hope our shirt quality will improve with puma putting more effort into their shirts.

I know the players will be wearing different shirts to the fans this time unlike last season.

Nike are going to try their best to keep the bheasts but more than likely they will move to warrior.

If we weren`t in a deal with puma there would have been a great chance of a big deal with Nike.