New Kit 2014/15

WadeWilson

Arsenal are moving to Puma next season so I hope our shirt quality will improve with puma putting more effort into their shirts.

I know the players will be wearing different shirts to the fans this time unlike last season.

Nike are going to try their best to keep the bheasts but more than likely they will move to warrior.

If we weren`t in a deal with puma there would have been a great chance of a big deal with Nike.

1. Was that because it was rushed?

2. Any truth in this? Warrior are truly shite!!

Warrior appears to have deep pockets..

At least Warrior would makeunique designs each season - although i have not really been impressed with some of designs, they have used for Liverpool...

Motherwell & Macron have two different options for their shirts - Elite Slim Fit - £60.00 & Regular Fit - £40.00

Are Puma about to go down the same way with these Player issue & Regular shirts?

I bought the black strip last season and it was utter shite. The badge, logos, everything fell off after a couple of washes. The other stuff Puma makes looks fine but they seem to be giving us the shitty end of the stick. If next seasons strips are of the same low quality then I wont buy one.

I bought the black strip last season and it was utter shite. The badge, logos, everything fell off after a couple of washes. The other stuff Puma makes looks fine but they seem to be giving us the shitty end of the stick. If next seasons strips are of the same low quality then I wont buy one.

Talk shite, both the badge and puma logo are stitched on. Only the sponsor falls off.

Talk shite, both the badge and puma logo are stitched on. Only the sponsor falls off.

I bought the top size 3-4 for my son and I can assure you it's not stiched on. It's printed on, and it fell off. I'll have a look for it later, take a picture and post it on here if it'll make you happy.

I bought the top size 3-4 for my son and I can assure you it's not stiched on. It's printed on, and it fell off. I'll have a look for it later, take a picture and post it on here if it'll make you happy.

Positive its 3rd kit and not the training one ?

New red Glasgow Rangers 14-15 Kit Leaked - Today we are able to present world exlusively the new orange-red Rangers 2014-2015 Kit, which is again made by Puma. The new Rangers 2014-15 Strips will be released in Summer 2014, while the kits will be sponsored by 32Red in the upcoming three seasons (thanks to graeme).

Red Glasgow Rangers 14-15 Kit

This draft is showing the new Glasgow Rangers 2014-2015 Away / Third Jersey (thanks to Joe Naugle).

<a href="http://2.bp.blogspot...ird-Kit-1.jpg">Rangers-14-15-Third-Kit-1.jpg

The new Rangers 2014-15 Away / Third Kit features different tones of red. The new Puma Rangers Shirt is based on a Puma 2014 World Cup Kit template. A unique light red design pattern is printed on the red front of the shirt.

The Glasgow Rangers 2014-2015 Kit features blue sleeve cuffs as well as blue details on the side of the shirt. The shorts and the socks of the new Glasgow Rangers 14-15 Third Kit will be red.

The Rangers FC 14-15 Home Kit will receive the traditional colors of the Scottish club (blue / white). After the Rangers Football Club became insolvent in 2012, they managed to get promoted to the second division for the 2014/15 season.

• 2 weeks later...

Why can't it be released already :( Hope its out by the 22nd so I can buy it in the airport shop on my way to the States

It is a really idiotic strategy to hold off for so long. The new top should be worn by the team on the last day of the season and on sale for the summer, like it used to be.

The away kit can be released at the end of the summer and the third kit, if they must have one could be released once the season has kicked off. Sorted.