New Kit 2014/15

WadeWilson

I had a close look at the Rangers 3rd kit today. To my delight the badge and Puma logo were sewn on. There's was no way I was buying one after the very poor quality of last years strip but this attempt looks much better. I don't know if last years one was rushed or WTF happened but it was absolute pish let's be honest.

I have an app called "timehop" and 1 year ago today I posted a picture of all 3 kits on facebook.

Dated 27th June 13.. http://www.rangers.c...ee-the-new-kits

I forgot how bad last seasons kits were :lol: New Red top is so much better than last years 3! Roll on the new home! (Gotta a feeling the away is going to be a shite standard white top with a dash of blue n red)

I was sure they were later .... but obviously wrong. Yeah. ..last season's kits were stinking.

They weren't officially released until later. I mind someone having the white away top for Sheffield and being like 'how the fuck has he got that already'. The training gear had been released a few days before that friendly as I took one down to Sheffield. No sign of the training gear yet either.