New Kit 2014/15

WadeWilson

They weren't officially released until later. I mind someone having the white away top for Sheffield and being like 'how the fuck has he got that already'. The training gear had been released a few days before that friendly as I took one down to Sheffield. No sign of the training gear yet either.

training gear is online now http://www.rangersmegastore.com/training-gear/adulttraining#dcp=1&dppp=100&OrderBy=rank

Training shirts are nice as well. Should be like £20 for them.

25 is not too bad but then you've got £4 delivery aswell to think about. I'll be getting the home top from Sports Direct up the town when its out.

Obviously Rangers thought the 3rd kit would be the best seller and have put that out 1st?

i would say that the 3rd top would sell less if brought out after the home kit but bringing it out first encourages us to buy knowing fine well we will be buying the home kit anyway or i could be smoking crack.

i would say that the 3rd top would sell less if brought out after the home kit but bringing it out first encourages us to buy knowing fine well we will be buying the home kit anyway or i could be smoking crack.

I agree with this. I only bought it cause the home one ain't out yet knowing when the home one is out I'll buy it.