New Kit 2014/15

WadeWilson

It's a fucking shambles with puma. All photoshoots with the new Umbro strips were always done at the end of April (see my glorious drawings from back in the day). Puma where given the benefit of the doubt last season as it changed quite late but this is a fucking joke

It's a fucking shambles with puma. All photoshoots with the new Umbro strips were always done at the end of April (see my glorious drawings from back in the day). Puma where given the benefit of the doubt last season as it changed quite late but this is a fucking joke

It's shite mate. You should be lead Rangers strip designer

I wish wankers would stop posting tops claiming it to be the real one. You look like such a tit when it turns out not to be. And its a pain in the arse seeing different tops every day knowing theyre not going to look anything like the real top. Folk just post any top they see claiming it to be the real one just hoping they get lucky and seem like theyre in the know when theyre just chancing it.

Tehy're a bunch of 2 towel wankers mate.

It still could be but thats the template (Italy I think) that seems to be doing the rounds on forums for clubs with Puma. Think it's only Arsenal and a few others who actually have it looking anything like that.

No idea why it's taking so long, when was last years announced?

Google says it was announced on 27th June last year.

I wish wankers would stop posting tops claiming it to be the real one. You look like such a tit when it turns out not to be. And its a pain in the arse seeing different tops every day knowing theyre not going to look anything like the real top. Folk just post any top they see claiming it to be the real one just hoping they get lucky and seem like theyre in the know when theyre just chancing it.

Either that or they're just speculating. I'm sure most people know not to read too much into any mock ups, I don't see the problem

Seen the red top and the training gear in the megastore today awful is being nice. Was going to get the red one as the photos looked good to me but up close its cheap looking. Tops had the same stupid wee lines down the side as the pics above wouldn't be surprised if its real.

Never bought puma top last year coz it was poor quality. I posted last year too, that they will provide us with a blue template, put no effort in to it so they could maximise profit safe in the knowledge bears would buy it.

I hope they got their fingers burnt and will put some effort in to designing a top befitting of Glasgow Rangers this year. Sadly though, it looks like they will be trying their luck again!

Come on to fuck Puma, get yer finger out!