New Kit 2014/15

WadeWilson

It's fake, a guy on gersforum made it.

It's an edit of this image.

Italy+2014+World+Cup+Home+Kit+(1).jpg

How does that mean it's fake? u do know that puma use the same templates when making kits for clubs sponsored by puma?

Look at Italys training gear they had for the world cup it's the same as our new training gear the same as Arsenal as they are now sponsored by puma they have the same training gear as us.

How does that mean it's fake? u do know that puma use the same templates when making kits for clubs sponsored by puma?

Look at Italys training gear they had for the world cup it's the same as our new training gear the same as Arsenal as they are now sponsored by puma they have the same training gear as us.

i'm saying it's fake because i know it is.. It was made by "Big Gordo" on Gersforum. It's quite clearly an edit of the Italy top that i posted.. and the design is based on the image on the previous page that was "leaked" last week. Just incase you missed it i'll add it below..

and yes i'm well aware puma and every other football kit manufacturer use templates.. genius. Bordeaux and grasshoppers to name but a few are also using a similar kit template..

image_zps4d588394.jpg

i'm saying it's fake because i know it is.. It was made by "Big Gordo" on Gersforum. It's quite clearly an edit of the Italy top that i posted.. and the design is based on the image on the previous page that was "leaked" last week. Just incase you missed it i'll add it below..

and yes i'm well aware puma and every other football kit manufacturer use templates.. genius. Bordeaux and grasshoppers to name but a few are also using a similar kit template..

image_zps4d588394.jpg

That's howling. Like one of the shitty generic tops you get from Sports Direct with a RFC stuck on :anguish: