New Kit 2014/15

WadeWilson

That's because he is actually in decen t shape,going by actually watching the game that is and from some of the pre season photos. The picture shown isn't exactly flattering but if you look at the top corner the American flag is being blown by the wind so if the wind is blowing quite hard in that direction the strip could look tighter than it is.

Ah stop yer moaning, fat , thin who gives a shit, as long as he bangs 'em in like before.

Wish i hadn't took the photo now, look i was strolling along the pier last night and looked up and saw what i thought was just a Full Kit Wanker on holiday, it's only when he turned round i recognised him. :pipe:

Ah stop yer moaning, fat , thin who gives a shit, as long as he bangs 'em in like before.

Wish i hadn't took the photo now, look i was strolling along the pier last night and looked up and saw what i thought was just a Full Kit Wanker on holiday, it's only when he turned round i recognised him. :pipe:

Photo clearly shows a camera crew,Rangers are in the area..,..

He's fat, and he's thin,

And they just bang them in,

Miller Boyd, miller Boyd.

Repeat....

I also have a new song.

Down there, I say

On thy pitch stands a man

Lithuanian born and bred

Roman Numerals and comic sans

his name is King Marius

Alongside King Billy

They command the defence, by fielding the fence, the temperature is quite chilly