New Kit 2014/15

WadeWilson

Also not too fond of the collar.

Not sure what to do. Might just pick up the third top or wait for the away and see what that's like. might pick up the home top when it comes down in price a bit. not paying ~£100 again for two tops especially if they start peeling like fuck again.

Still think we should've gone skin tight. Because so many of the puma kits are skin tight I think it gives a look of being a size too big when you see one that isn't.

The players shirts will be skin tight. This is the first time Puma have manufactured separate tops for players and fans. Unlike last year, the tops the players wear will be different to the fans. The style will remain the same, the fit will be different. The players are modelling the shirts sold to the supporters.

The 3rd kit is the same, look at the release pictures, and compare them to the ones of the players from the friendlies.

The players shirts will be skin tight. This is the first time Puma have manufactured separate tops for players and fans. Unlike last year, the tops the players wear will be different to the fans. The players are modelling the shirts sold to the supporters.

The 3rd kit is the same, look at the release pictures, and compare them to the ones of the players from the friendlies.

So does that mean if we want to buy the skin tight tops we'll get bumped and end up paying a fortune because it's a "player issue" top?

So does that mean if we want to buy the skin tight tops we'll get bumped and end up paying a fortune because it's a "player issue" top?

That's certainly the case when it comes to rugby replica tops. You pay more for the official players top, although when it comes to football, I don't think they sell the matchday kits. I've not seen that from puma with the 3rd kit anyway.

That's certainly the case when it comes to rugby replica tops. You pay more for the official players top, although when it comes to football, I don't think they sell the matchday kits. I've not seen that from puma with the 3rd kit anyway.

I know nike done it not too long ago and the so called player kits were around the £80 mark

Still think we should've gone skin tight. Because so many of the puma kits are skin tight I think it gives a look of being a size too big when you see one that isn't.

have some respect for the fat bastards like myself amongst us eh? ;)

it's not bad, not sure about the collar