New Kit 2014/15

WadeWilson

There won't be any unsponsored versions this year according to the official Megastore Twitter.

Nice way to rule out potential buyers of the top, Rangers. (tu).

In my experience people prefer the sponsored versions. When I was a youngster I ran around for years sporting 'mcewans lager' and I never turned into an alky.

I don't like it particularly.

But it honestly doesn't bother me, until we have Adidas or Nike I don't think fans will really be happy.

I do like the 3rd kit though. I think it's one of the nicest sponsors we've had in a while, it looked nice on Swansea's white and gold Adidas kit.

whats with the new Linfield top: all the ones I have seen have no sponsor on them. Surely LFC have a sponsor?

No idea tbh.

On the subject of sponsors, that's shit about our top. I almost always buy the home top, long sleeved & without a sponsor. :anguish:

I meant more in terms of the Muslims who can't wear the sponsored version of the top.

I'd say an extremely small percentage of our fan base are Muslim.

Even for that small percentage the sponsor wouldn't disuade the majority I'd assume - the Cisse/Ba situation at Newcastle was totally out of the ordinary.

I agree with the general sentiments, the red on the collar is a mistake. Maybe if there was red along with the white on the sleeve/down the side it might look better balanced. For all that though it is a good strip in my opinion. I like old schools strips though. Maybe we should alternate between old school one year and then something a bit non-traditional the next e.g. an all blue kit (perhaps with a retro away for old farts like me to buy instead)

Slightly off topic is the current size range for the 3rd strip on the mega store website an indication these have sold well or does it again feed into questions on how organised operations are?

http://www.rangersmegastore.com/replica-kit/2014-2015-kits/third-kit

I agree with the general sentiments, the red on the collar is a mistake. Maybe if there was red along with the white on the sleeve/down the side it might look better balanced. For all that though it is a good strip in my opinion. I like old schools strips though. Maybe we should alternate between old school one year and then something a bit non-traditional the next e.g. an all blue kit (perhaps with a retro away for old farts like me to buy instead)

Slightly off topic is the current size range for the 3rd strip on the mega store website an indication these have sold well or does it again feed into questions on how organised operations are?

http://www.rangersme...-kits/third-kit

if we have ran out of large-medium sizes, then both.

I don't like it particularly.

But it honestly doesn't bother me, until we have Adidas or Nike I don't think fans will really be happy.

I do like the 3rd kit though. I think it's one of the nicest sponsors we've had in a while, it looked nice on Swansea's white and gold Adidas kit.

Nike no thanks, not got a patch on adidas and never has. I did like some of the strips they designed for us , the red and dark blue sleeves was a cracker but the 92/93 adidas home strip still takes some beating.

Adidas is the only sports gear I buy, but if we did have adidas none of this new badge designed in the 90,s pish, get back to the original adidas logo which you pay extra for.

Nike no thanks, not got a patch on adidas and never has. I did like some of the strips they designed for us , the red and dark blue sleeves was a cracker but the 92/93 adidas home strip still takes some beating.

Adidas is the only sports gear I buy, but if we did have adidas none of this new badge designed in the 90,s pish, get back to the original adidas logo which you pay extra for.

Adidas football tops all have the "Equipment" logo rather than the "Originals" logo

There won't be any unsponsored versions this year according to the official Megastore Twitter.

Nice way to rule out potential buyers of the top, Rangers. (tu).

Non sponsored tops were to do with the alcohol factor. Mind you, gambling? I would have thought the pc brigade would be demanding a non sponsored top!