***** The Official Rangers vs Ayr United Thread *****

We have no composure or creativity going forward and we look likely to concede on the counter unless allyioke changes things.

This is what I'm starting to worry about. They have got themselves into some decent chances.

Ally's half time team talk: OK lads, if you don't put in more effort I might have to change to my black shoes. If that doesn't make any difference I might have to do the ultimate - put on my tracksuit. So be warned.

Oh, Mohsni, your pony tail has gone all squinty, c'mere let me fix it.

Not been a terrible performance. Some encouragement going forward but toothless where it matters.

Mohsni has some great moments and some stupid. Foster best player so far aguably. Aird once again little but speed.

Harsh on aird he provided the one flash of inspiration with the backheel to Daly.

We have got another season of this shite lads maybe even 2

Nevermind anyone else after us, we are going to self destruct between the manager and the board

2 huge failures he has had have been the CL exit at the start, and the cup semi defeat to DUFC

CL qualification that season and all of this might not have happened, and a cup final win this season and you would have had everyone queuing up to renew season tickets inspite on any Dave king/board nonsense

I'm sorry but mccoist has a lot to answer for IMO