Horse Racing/Sports Betting System

Laudrup1984

Nice one mate. That's fantastic. As i've mentioned it's not really a top tips system, it's just giving you a better chance of winning by having more selections, and if you put in the time, effort and research, you will win more than you lose.

One thing i'd say is I do it online. I could NEVER write it all down. It takes me long enough doing it online so fair play to you for taking the time to write out all your slips! Also online, you can make last minute changes like the non runner issue you had almost instantly as well as adding further cover bets if you are successful in the first 1 or 2 races. Obviously betting online is not for everyone, i've only started in the past 12 months but whatever works best for you. (tu)

I found out a better way to write it out on one slip, made life so much easier :lol:

looks a little like this eg..>

Wolverhampton 2.45 no's 1,3,7

3.15 no's 3,5,6

kempton 1.30 no's 2,5

2.30 no's 1,3

36x £1 fourfold win

saves some amount of fucking about lol hope this helps whoever tries this.

Tried this today and made a return of £148, the maximum return I could have taken was something like £1300 so thought it was worth a try for a £36 stake.

Looking at the odds and form etc of other horses taking part in each race I couldn't really pick one out with decent odds that I thought was worth a risk, here was my picks

2:00 ascot

Abscent friends @ 8/1

Escalating @ 2/1 WINNER

Magical roundabout @ evens

3:45

Harris tweed @ 2/1

Trac de boisteon @ 7/2 WINNER

Simenon @ 7/2

4:05

Black Geronimo @ 5/1

It's still a game @ 3/1 WINNER

6:25

Choral festival @ 2/1 WINNER

Attain @ 5/1

Defo gonna give this another try, thanks for sharing, I'll keep you updated if I try it again

Thought id give this a bash today. 4 races, picked 2 x 3 x 1 x 2 (total 12 lines)

Tried to do it all online but ran out of time, had 2 runners in the 1.45C, Rosie Rebel (5/2- 3rd) and One Pursuit (8/1- won)

Managed to get all 6 lines with Rosie Rebel on it, but only one with One Pursuit :anguish:

Im not gonna even bother with the rest of the races doh

Just need War Command or Toormore to win WITHOUT Kingman and Australia for the win!

Accumulator (4)Hide Details

Story Writer @ 9/2Betting Without Civil WarWon

1:45 Goodwood

Special Meaning @ 3/1Betting Without WailaWon

2:20 Goodwood

Kingsgate Native @ 15/2Betting Without Sole PowerWon

2:40 Newmarket

Toormore @ 7/2Betting Without Kingman and AustraliaOpen

3:50 Newmarket

Stake: £1.00Potential Returns: £841.50

AND

Story Writer @ 9/2Betting Without Civil WarWon

1:45 Goodwood

Special Meaning @ 3/1Betting Without WailaWon

2:20 Goodwood

Kingsgate Native @ 15/2Betting Without Sole PowerWon

2:40 Newmarket

War Command @ 10/3Betting Without Kingman and AustraliaOpen

3:50 Newmarket

Stake: £1.00Potential Returns: £810.33

Will probably stick a few quid on a few other horses in the Pro Racecard to ALMOST guarantee a return!

Thought id give this a bash today. 4 races, picked 2 x 3 x 1 x 2 (total 12 lines)

Tried to do it all online but ran out of time, had 2 runners in the 1.45C, Rosie Rebel (5/2- 3rd) and One Pursuit (8/1- won)

Managed to get all 6 lines with Rosie Rebel on it, but only one with One Pursuit :anguish:

Im not gonna even bother with the rest of the races

That's unlucky mate. Would have been a fantastic start as well. :(

Ok, having a (proper) go at this for tomorrow, bets already places so no chance of any mishaps like before!

All my picks are quite short, so the possible winnings range from 85 to 202.

3.25K Badger Foot, Present Potential

4.10B Take a Note, Aqua Ardens

7.15K Nyanza, Next Stop

9.15K Anjuna Beach

8x £1 4-folds

• 4 months later...

Despite advocating this system I've not actually done it in a while. However, tried it yesterday and returned a profit of £50 or so as I had a few non runners. Tried it again and won! Didn't have a lot left in my account so could only place 36 bets @70 pence, @ a total stake of £25.20. Think I've won about £738, profit of just over £700!

PS I take absolutely no pleasure in the names of my 2 runners at Huntingdon! In fact I feel a little dirty!

Listen And Learn @ 11/4Betting Without Chill FactorLost

3:20 Uttoxeter

Fighter Jet @ 11/4Betting Without Chill FactorWon

Roman Riches @ 85/40Betting Without Gimme FiveLost

3:00 Huntingdon

Witch From Rome @ 85/40Betting Without Gimme FiveWon

Diego Costa @ 7/2First GoalscorerOpen

Chelsea v Arsenal

Eden Hazard @ 8/1First GoalscorerWon

Chelsea v Arsenal

Andre Schurrle @ 17/2First GoalscorerOpen

Chelsea v Arsenal

Emmanuel Adebayor @ 13/2First GoalscorerOpen

Tottenham v Southampton

Christian Eriksen @ 9/1First GoalscorerOpen

Tottenham v Southampton

Nacer Chadli @ 12/1First GoalscorerOpen

Tottenham v Southampton

Stake: £25.20Potential Returns: £1013.09

Despite advocating this system I've not actually done it in a while. However, tried it yesterday and returned a profit of £50 or so as I had a few non runners. Tried it again and won! Didn't have a lot left in my account so could only place 36 bets @70 pence, @ a total stake of £25.20. Think I've won about £738, profit of just over £700!

PS I take absolutely no pleasure in the names of my 2 runners at Huntingdon! In fact I feel a little dirty!

Listen And Learn @ 11/4Betting Without Chill FactorLost

Fighter Jet @ 11/4Betting Without Chill FactorWon

Roman Riches @ 85/40Betting Without Gimme FiveLost

Witch From Rome @ 85/40Betting Without Gimme FiveWon

Diego Costa @ 7/2First GoalscorerOpen

Chelsea v Arsenal

Eden Hazard @ 8/1First GoalscorerWon

Chelsea v Arsenal

Andre Schurrle @ 17/2First GoalscorerOpen

Chelsea v Arsenal

Emmanuel Adebayor @ 13/2First GoalscorerOpen

Tottenham v Southampton

Christian Eriksen @ 9/1First GoalscorerOpen

Tottenham v Southampton

Nacer Chadli @ 12/1First GoalscorerOpen

Tottenham v Southampton

Stake: £25.20Potential Returns: £1013.09

Well in mate

Cheers mate! Noticed you had a pretty rewarding and satisfying return thanks to the Accies too! Double result! (tu)

I did indeed mate,

I might try this. I left 12 quid in my account, so is it worth me trying this? Even just doing a betting without favs?

I did indeed mate,

I might try this. I left 12 quid in my account, so is it worth me trying this? Even just doing a betting without favs?

I'm far from an expert in betting, I mean who is. Therefore, I try to go with logic, probability and a bit of common sense. Looking at my bets today I felt Chelsea and Spurs may win but there's not great value in just doing them both to win on a double @ about 3-1 or something. However, if I think they're going to win they obviously need to score so you stick down the favourites (Costa and Adebayor) as back up hoping the outsiders of your selections win to return a bigger profit ie Hazard/Eriksen, although if Costa or Ade scored first I'd still be in profit.

The same applies to Horse Racing so to answer your question, I personally find it easier betting without the favourites (as I think both favourites actually won my races but at much shorter odds). And if you bet without the favourite not only are you eliminating the main danger you are increasing your chances of winning as a 6 horse race for example suddenly becomes a 5 horse race and if there's a long shot donkey it suddenly becomes a 4 horse race. So if you have 2 good horses to effectively win a 4 horse race I just find it easier. This system is far from flawless and you don't always win but I just like to give myself more than one chance of winning.

£12 to play with means you are less likely to win big and it makes it difficult to pick a 3rd option. However, in the past I've just picked 2 selections from 4 events so it works out 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 @ £1 per bet (ie 16 bets @ £1 = total stake of £16) so it can be done it's just a little trickier. You can also trim it down to just a treble! Hope all that makes sense!