Sandy Easdale statement

Until the review is announced, we cant say for certain if he is doing a good job or not. Probably not even then.

I would say its jumping the gun to say he is doing a great job and we are absolutely doomed if he leaves.

From Easdales statement today you can bet that his review is not going to be inspiring to say the least.

It's the end for the spivs. Leave our great club alone and let bears run the teddy bears. Pure and simple.

What guarantees can be given? Anything they say will be written off as lies anyway, anything they do ie removing Stockbridge will be written off as a diversion. I think it's been a long time since we could be fully comfortable with a boardroom going back to when Murray started fucking up but it's never been about giving money to a boardroom it's about the club and the team.

Concerns about finances are in no way going to be solved by denying the club even more cash.

Fans helped save the club but for me that doesn't make it any better if they also push the club back into another admin.

Mr Easdale told us HE had investors sitting waiting to come in, he is now telling us if we don't renew our season tickets WE will kill the club.

Dave King has said he is willing to invest in a new share issue, why is admin even fukin mentioned?

"So, I would ask every loyal Rangers fan, and I pick my words correctly in saying loyal Rangers fans".

He has absolutely no fukin right to question the loyalty of me or any other Rangers fan, if his interview tonight was to try and boost season ticket sales then he has failed miserably, the stupid dead fukin brained imbecile has just done all DK's work for him, this is the second interview I have heard from him and both times he has made a rip roaring cnt of it, and to the fukin BBC as well!

From Easdales statement today you can bet that his review is not going to be inspiring to say the least.

It's the end for the spivs. Leave our great club alone and let bears run the teddy bears. Pure and simple.

So much for your 'waiting for the review' chance you've made your mind up about it already :lol:

(tu).

Sadly typical of our support.

you can't be serious,Easdale lied at egm saying they had investors

Iined up.There is an investor willing to put in funds however this mob don't want their power diluted and are willing to put the club in admin 2 and you are saying its the fans fault get f...ing real pal.Time to get this shower of clowns as far away from our club as possible.

So much for your 'waiting for the review' chance you've made your mind up about it already :lol:

I have because of what Easdale has said. He's come out panicking and as he is already privy to GW business review he knows what's coming next. I just want rangers fans running rangers, end of!

Mr Easdale told us HE had investors sitting waiting to come in, he is now telling us if we don't renew our season tickets WE will kill the club.

Dave King has said he is willing to invest in a new share issue, why is admin even fukin mentioned?

"So, I would ask every loyal Rangers fan, and I pick my words correctly in saying loyal Rangers fans".

He has absolutely no fukin right to question the loyalty of me or any other Rangers fan, if his interview tonight was to try and boost season ticket sales then he has failed miserably, the stupid dead fukin brained imbecile has just done all DK's work for him, this is the second interview I have heard from him and both times he has made a rip roaring cnt of it, and to the fukin BBC as well!

Investors will want in on the assumption that our season ticket numbers remain at a similar level they always have done, I think that's obvious.

It's all very well being indignant about Easdale's words but the UOF are trying to guilt people into not renewing by asking stuff like 'is your seat more important'. So it's hardly all from one side, just that this the only side that will get so much of a slagging for it.

I have because of what Easdale has said. He's come out panicking and as he is already privy to GW business review he knows what's coming next. I just want rangers fans running rangers, end of!

The Easdales are Rangers fans members on here back it up. You've no idea why he's said what he's said, I think it's more likely a response to the UOF stuff.

Personally I just want people like Wallace with the best track records

If only it were that easy. Those in control will not leave for nothing and I fear if the Dave King inspired admin 2 push succeeds we'll see Rangers International putting Rangers Football Club Ltd into admin meaning Rangers International are the largest creditors and they can take the assets and sell the football club business blaming it all on King and the fans who support him.

Dave King is investing sweet fuck all. He's said himself he wants to get other people's money and conveniently hasn't said where this money is coming from.

To be honest, his track record is good, but its not flawless.

Did he not oversee a fecking awful period for Cable and Wireless which just about put them under?

Who is flawless? The point is the likes of Green and Mather were accused of being under-qualified, that clearly isn't the case now but it's still not enough

Investors will want in on the assumption that our season ticket numbers remain at a similar level they always have done, I think that's obvious.

It's all very well being indignant about Easdale's words but the UOF are trying to guilt people into not renewing by asking stuff like 'is your seat more important'. So it's hardly all from one side, just that this the only side that will get so much of a slagging for it.

Fuk the UOF, this is nothing to do with them.

Easdale stated in a live interview he has investors waiting in the wings, now he is stating in another live interview there are no investors, ergo he lied.

He questions my loyalty, well the only people I owe loyalty to are those who never made me question theirs.

If only it were that easy. Those in control will not leave for nothing and I fear if the Dave King inspired admin 2 push succeeds we'll see Rangers International putting Rangers Football Club Ltd into admin meaning Rangers International are the largest creditors and they can take the assets and sell the football club business blaming it all on King and the fans who support him.

I cannot trust king, if he was serious about us then why wait until now? he's had plenty of time to save us the fans plenty of heartache yet he's sat back and done nothing. now he creates a company recruiting a rangers legend to ensure the fans trust and wants to take our money in order to starve the club of cash.

that does not sound like someone who has the best interests of rangers at heart. if anything positive can be taken from it, it sounds like someone wanting to control rangers without putting any cash up.

although it is clearly a different situation it sounds familiar doesn't it? ticketus and whyte?

i dont trust the current board, and i certainly dont trust king.

Easdale stated in a live interview he has investors waiting in the wings, now he is stating in another live interview there are no investors, ergo he lied.

He questions my loyalty, well the only people I owe loyalty to are those who never made me question theirs.

It has everything to do with them, if it wasn't for them we wouldn't have such a fuss over renewals

The UoF are a large body of rangers fans so it is something to do with them as well as you and me and any other bear.

Democracy will talk here. If most bears support King then it will go down that road. If it's the vice versa then hedge funders are quids in.

It's not an act...

dry your eyes what you worried about? youve got exactly what u wanted. You have purposefully and consistantly tried to undermine part of the support in the hope they will fuck off. Well they have now. its time for you and the other uber fans to dig deep and cover the deficit . You should give sandy a bell and explain to him u and the wee clique on here represent the real fans and have got the club covered from that wee pesky loud mouth group of fans.

Who is flawless? The point is the likes of Green and Mather were accused of being under-qualified, that clearly isn't the case now but it's still not enough

But none of them have demonstrated they have what is required to turn things around. Wallace seems like the best yet, but he has done nothing to lead the club to any stability. I have a feeling his hands are somewhat tied, but its still not great.

He has so far failed to demonstrate that they have a feasible plan to turn things around. The review might change that, but by the looks of things, we will be limited in what we can see.

The assertion in the accounts that the only way the club could continue as a going concern was if we increased our numbers and price of season tickets is too high risk for me. Especially since they seem unwilling to change anything on the park.

I cannot trust king, if he was serious about us then why wait until now? he's had plenty of time to save us the fans plenty of heartache yet he's sat back and done nothing. now he creates a company recruiting a rangers legend to ensure the fans trust and wants to take our money in order to starve the club of cash.

that does not sound like someone who has the best interests of rangers at heart. if anything positive can be taken from it, it sounds like someone wanting to control rangers without putting any cash up.

although it is clearly a different situation it sounds familiar doesn't it? ticketus and whyte?

i dont trust the current board, and i certainly dont trust king.

That sums up my thoughts on this.

But none of them have demonstrated they have what is required to turn things around. Wallace seems like the best yet, but he has done nothing to lead the club to any stability. I have a feeling his hands are somewhat tied, but its still not great.

He has so far failed to demonstrate that they have a feasible plan to turn things around. The review might change that, but by the looks of things, we will be limited in what we can see.

The assertion in the accounts that the only way the club could continue as a going concern was if we increased our numbers and price of season tickets is too high risk for me. Especially since they seem unwilling to change anything on the park.

This, this, this and this again!

dry your eyes what you worried about? youve got exactly what u wanted. You have purposefully and consistantly tried to undermine part of the support in the hope they will fuck off. Well they have now. its time for you and the other uber fans to dig deep and cover the deficit . You should give sandy a bell and explain to him u and the wee clique on here represent the real fans and have got the club covered from that wee pesky loud mouth group of fans.

I've only wanted the ring leaders of this kind of stuff to fuck off, sadly propaganda is a strong thing and more and more people will be believing them, I even have it in my own family.