Sandy Easdale statement

Very true, that review tomorrow could be 100% what we all want/need and some will shoot it down regardless, some have gone too far to swallow pride and back down.

Im a little anxious about this review now, this statement just isn't what id like to be reading.

And there's those who will stick up for the board no matter what.

Just ignore him mate, his tin foil hat will keep him company.

Eh? Clearly you don't know what you're talking about. I know what I'm talking about because I have compiled financial statements for many different types of entity. I'm not saying don't believe the financial statements, I'm merely saying use them with caution.

Aye, letting investors have the same security is much better.

And yes he did. "If you're loyal and you support the club, then come out and support the club. It doesn't matter who's running the club or who wants to run the club; the main thing is the loyal supporters need to come out, by a man, and stand by the club." This insinuates that supporters who are holding off renewing because they want certain assurances about the business aren't loyal. And that is shite. The line about it doesn't matter who's running the club is the worst of the lot.

Fans, not "fans", have pumped in a ridiculous amount of money to the club over the past few years especially and there is no evidence that the business is heading in the right direction. Hopefully the review shows that and if it does, I'd hope to see the sales for STs pick up.

And Easdale not doing administration could be a result is just scaremongering and trying to make supporters feel guilty for not renewing especially when Wallace has said there's no chance of it happening.

Any fan that wants security over assets and is willing to NOT put their money into the club unless they get is is NOT loyal. that is bloody simple mate.

I read that statement in a totally different way to you, I read it as him saying that we need the same level of loyaly to get through what is ahead.

I repeat, fans that are trying to blackmail the board are NOT loyal fans. I stand by that and no-one could even come close to changing my mind on this

do you even understand how much extra revenue the club will need this season just to break even?

if we sell 39000 season tickets you do get we are still short millions right?

even with the 18% St price hike and the reduction in club costs, along with increased revenue from merchandise, sponsors etc

. The line about it doesn't matter who's running the club is the worst of the lot.

I agree, its quite clear that a sextion of the support will only accept one group running the club, regardless of them not stating exactly what they would do if they were to gain power, well beyond brining back some old faces who whistled why the ship was steered onto the rocks in the first place

Any fan that wants security over assets and is willing to NOT put their money into the club unless they get is is NOT loyal. that is bloody simple mate.

I read that statement in a totally different way to you, I read it as him saying that we need the same level of loyaly to get through what is ahead.

I repeat, fans that are trying to blackmail the board are NOT loyal fans. I stand by that and no-one could even come close to changing my mind on this

And I think the loyalty of Rangers fans shouldn't be in question and no-one could come close to changing my mind on that.

Eh? Clearly you don't know what you're talking about. I know what I'm talking about because I have compiled financial statements for many different types of entity. I'm not saying don't believe the financial statements, I'm merely saying use them with caution.

Really cause the language you elected to use in your initial post looked to me that you were implying fraud at worst and financial mismanagement at best.

Dont agree with that.

To be honest, its probably sensible given the auditors warnings.

I dont really see why the security is a big issue. If the board say there is no issue as long as they get the season ticket money and that Admin will not happen, then the security never comes into play.

The only time the security becomes active is if the board feck it all up and put the club into admin AFTER they recieve the fans season ticket money.

Really cause the language you elected to use in your initial post looked to me that you were implying fraud at worst and financial mismanagement at best.

I apologise if that's what it was taken as, I only wanted to show the other end of the argument as there were people saying that the financial statements were faultless and to be 100% trusted. Most investors know even if the financial statements are 100% accurate, they are still of limited use as they are out of date by the time they are issued.

Aye, letting investors have the same security is much better.

And yes he did. "If you're loyal and you support the club, then come out and support the club. It doesn't matter who's running the club or who wants to run the club; the main thing is the loyal supporters need to come out, by a man, and stand by the club." This insinuates that supporters who are holding off renewing because they want certain assurances about the business aren't loyal. And that is shite. The line about it doesn't matter who's running the club is the worst of the lot.

Fans, not "fans", have pumped in a ridiculous amount of money to the club over the past few years especially and there is no evidence that the business is heading in the right direction. Hopefully the review shows that and if it does, I'd hope to see the sales for STs pick up.

And Easdale not doing administration could be a result is just scaremongering and trying to make supporters feel guilty for not renewing especially when Wallace has said there's no chance of it happening.

This says to me, we are fucked if the loyal fans withhold their season money and dont renew. To me its a desperate cry for help for the usual loyal fans to renew and he is 100% correct we are fucked if they dont renew. Its well stated within the recent accounts that ST monies is essential if no ST monies then the running of the club cant be sustained.

That says to me we fucked if the loyal fans withhold their season money. Its true we are fucked if the usual loyal fans dont renew.

It's only April. If the club is in serious danger because fans are holding off until the review comes out, then things are a lot more fragile than Easdale makes out.

The club I knew as a boy no longers exists

Football used to be fun standing on the terraces!

You could sing songs , you could wave your flag, you could have a bevvy and pish on the stairs!

You had a great day out and the football on show was magic!

Our supporters were united , we were the people and if nobody liked us , we wouldn't care!

We were an army in the thousands!

Teams were shitting themselves in the tunnel...

" hello hello we are the billy boys"

We have been damaged from within and our own board have fucked us!

We have let the national association walk all over us.

We have stood back and allowed the garbage journalist print whatever they want without fear of libel.

We have let the yahoos kick us all over the shop and stopped us singing our songs!

We are a pathetic case of a football club on "life support"

Let's all just fight amongst ourselves and bury the club for good and let it be done!

Or we can stand united and drag our once great club to the top and give a big GIRUY to every cunt in our path

The club I knew as a boy no longers exists

Football used to be fun standing on the terraces!

You could sing songs , you could wave your flag, you could have a bevvy and pish on the stairs!

You had a great day out and the football on show was magic!

Our supporters were united , we were the people and if nobody liked us , we wouldn't care!

We were an army in the thousands!

Teams were shitting themselves in the tunnel...

" hello hello we are the billy boys"

We have been damaged from within and our own board have fucked us!

We have let the national association walk all over us.

We have stood back and allowed the garbage journalist print whatever they want without fear of libel.

We have let the yahoos kick us all over the shop and stopped us singing our songs!

We are a pathetic case of a football club on "life support"

Let's all just fight amongst ourselves and bury the club for good and let it be done!

Or we can stand united and drag our once great club to the top and give a big GIRUY to every cunt in our path

The problem is now there are "fans" who enjoy seeing us do shite, enjoy seeing us waste money and just in general seem to enjoy the whole saga that this once united force has become. The fans of this club have changed, in fact very little resembles the Rangers I knew

The problem is now there are "fans" who enjoy seeing us do shite, enjoy seeing us waste money and just in general seem to enjoy the whole saga that this once united force has become. The fans of this club have changed, in fact very little resembles the Rangers I knew

I feel ya, but I disagree. I think if we have some kind of stability and have a board in place we can trust fans will stop the infighting and supporting Rangers will be fun again. The fact is this is taking its toll on everyone, and it's been going on for years. The fans have been very loyal, I'd say the only thing that has changed is the governance, and not for the good.