Sandy Easdale statement

Anyone that can't see through this bullshit from Easdales must be off their head .Its 100% bullshit and it is very worrying

I dunno how much bullshit it is mate.....take away any clubs main source of income and it's going to push them towards an insolvency event.

I don't give a flying fuck whether he is talking about me or not. I'm just opposed to this wholesale condemnation of people who for whatever reason may not renew. The people to blame are those running the club and who preceded them. Not fans who now might have just had enough.

Good post .100% agree .We are not all mugs

Add the share issue money to that and it really is baffling our staff wages must be astronomical

You hear all the time about dickheads blatantly stealing from charities, so I wouldn't rule that out for us. It must take some lack of morals to steal from a charity, so a company like ours could quite easily be easy meat for some.

I remewed because my club means more to me than McCoist and the board.

I am doing MY part and am proud to say it. I hope those not renewing will see sense and agree. This year of all years our loyalty is needed.

it's got fuck all to do with loyalty now .Sorry but it just hasn't

Let's see what tomorrow's review brings.

However if following it's publication and if positive, anyone who doesn't renew, or tries to put their cash in to this UoF purse then you are not a true fan and are doing all you can to kill off the club you 'apparently love'.

If you're hosting clients, do you take them for a pie and beans at Cappielow, or do you take them for a 4/5 course meal at Ibrox?

If you're going to defend Sandy Easdale, good for you, maybe you'll get a bus ride.

Any time I knew of them going it was with the family or occassionally mates or employees. I don't doubt they entertained business clients there occassionally. They didn't just go every now and again, they were regular attenders.

I couldn't give a fuck to be honest....it's not about me, my opinion, yours or the union of fans it's about the club....some if you seem to forget that with your little campaigns!

There you are, I

L give you another like. But 'little campaign' ? I think you need to open your eyes. This campaign is not little.

Spivs oooooooot!

Well there you have it, we are skint. did we expect anything else?

If they do not get round the table with King then I think my 2 season books monies will not be going direct to the club but in the trust they are organising.

If the board refuse us that? Then I will just pay game by game and give my seats up I have had for years

My club are more important than my seat.

You hear all the time about dickheads blatantly stealing from charities, so I wouldn't rule that out for us. It must take some lack of morals to steal from a charity, so a company like ours could quite easily be easy meat for some.

I'm in absolutely no doubt large sums of money have been extorted from our club would love to see a full criminal investigation carried out I'm sure there are numerous guilty parties